E8X 135/335/1M/m3 Carbon fibre air ducts

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I thought I share these little ducts i've been running for the last few months on my 1m.

They are the exact same quality as factory carbon fibre from a little company called R-Tuned.com

They look awesome and put that finishing touch on your engine bay.

Helped me take out top engine bay at the last end of year JDM vs Euro VIP show at eastern creek.

I also run one of their rear diffusers and have fitted up a number of them now and their quality is unbelievably good.

new1.png

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
While I guarentee they give no performance increase they sure look nice. Congrats to @martymil for making the n54 engine bay less hideous. It is not an easy task.

I have contemplated trying to make it looks nice many times and I just can't justify the expense as I am the only one who sees it. But I am much more interested in function over looks. Not to say the intake manifold and VC do not have some gains in theory.

@martymil are you still selling those intake manifolds through VTT or did they ditch that option after they bought the fab factory design? There are still no velocity stacks spaced off the floor of the plenum is that accurate? Any option for that? Given the costs and lack of velocity stacks it would be easy to argue the fab factory manifold is the superior design, I guess minus the option of a burst plate.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Its definitely a dress up item.

Well vtt is still selling them, I personally had a solid increase in power over the fab factory unit on my engine but every setup is different and I still own both.

I prefer the plazmaman as its far lighter even if there was no performance benefit.

I can obtain the manifolds but do not sell them, that's plazmaman and VTT's job.

Reactions: Torgus