SOLD 2003 E39 M5 Jet Black 96k miles

The Banshee

Corporal
Nov 18, 2017
Lehigh Valley PA
Ride
2008 335xi coupe 6466 MT

[ATTACH type="full"]31181[/ATTACH]

I am selling my 2003 M5 Jet Black with 96K miles. I am the second owner/enthusiast. Car is all stock other than black kidney grills (have original), cup holders and updated Evolve tune. I have ALPHA N purchased for the tune but still use MAF's which have about 20K on them.

All new shocks, struts, mounts, rotors, brakes, Cam Position sensors, O2 sensors at 70k.

Just installed new fuel pump and pump regulator, Secondary air pump and valve, power steering hoses and reservoir. New center link, idler arm, control arms, steering arms, CV joints, thrust arms with upgraded X5 bushings, sway bar bushings, oil changes 10W60 every 5k. New trans fluid. I have receipts for everything.

There is a scratch on the rear bumper you can see in the pic and the seats could use a slight dye but leather is very solid and in great shape otherwise. New BMW OEM bumper cover was just installed as old one was cracked.

This is a fine example of a late model e39 M5 that was enthusiast owned and maintained. Never beaten and always garaged and parked during winter. Car looks and runs amazing.

Price is $23K. Located in Lehigh Valley PA. north of Easton. Will only trade for newer SUV with low miles. Would put cash in addition to the car for the right deal/vehicle.

IMG_3787.JPG

IMG_3809.JPGIMG_3810.JPGIMG_3783.JPGIMG_3816.JPGIMG_3822.JPGIMG_3830.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: tisdrew

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Beautiful. Car looks solid. Bumper is an easy (and common thing), and leather looks good and an easy rejuvenation too. Really solid looking car. The E39 M5 suffered lots of dot com idiot buyers and abuse. This one looks like the right kind of M5 for someone in the market. Good luck!

Filippo

p.s. Given where you live, no way this car saw winters lol ... couldn't get it out of the neighborhood :tearsofjoy:

The Banshee

Corporal
Nov 18, 2017
Lehigh Valley PA
Ride
2008 335xi coupe 6466 MT
Beautiful. Car looks solid. Bumper is an easy (and common thing), and leather looks good and an easy rejuvenation too. Really solid looking car. The E39 M5 suffered lots of dot com idiot buyers and abuse. This one looks like the right kind of M5 for someone in the market. Good luck!

Filippo

p.s. Given where you live, no way this car saw winters lol ... couldn't get it out of the neighborhood :tearsofjoy:

Thanks Filippo and yes it would never make it out of my driveway let alone the neighborhood.

Fall is great in PA and the snow in December and January is quite nice. Then comes February and it quickly turns to shit. End of February we are living vicariously through all the videos that members from Southern and Western states are posting. By end of March/April we are looking for homes and jobs in those states, mostly Texas. Then spring comes and the heat and humidity shortly thereafter. We then wonder how in the hell anyone could live in Florida?? It's a never ending cycle. :tearsofjoy: