FS 2009 E90 BMW 335i , Lci, built motor, docrace single turbo, ohlins , etc.$29,500

steve335i

Lurker
Aug 16, 2018
Connecticut
Ride
E90 335i - DocRace 6266
***More pictures and information can be given at any time, text Steve at 475-279-0158

Considering selling my 2009 LCI E90 335i. The car has a built motor, a single turbo kit , and almost everything else you can do to these cars. No expense was spared when building this car, and it really shows. None like it around. Odometer just hit 69,000 miles.

To start, I had the engine built by VAC motorsports in Philadelphia PA. They did all the machine work , and the list goes as follows: CP Pistons(stock compression) , Carillo Rods, VAC bearings, VAC closed deck insert, ARP studs, MLS headgasket, VAC oilpan baffle MaximumPSI Pinned Crank hub($1200 crank hub to eliminate the crank hub spinning issue..)

-The head is stock, and was checked by machine shop and is 100%. Multiple tuners I have spoken with say no need to touch the head to make 8-900 horsepower.

Turbo kit is made by DocRace , and is definitely one of the nicest top mount kits available on the market. It consists of a multi-piece Vband manifold , that is ceramic coated satin grey ice. the turbo is a dual ball bearing Precision 6266 with two tial 38mm wastegates. boost is controlled by a MAC valve and a GFB G-force 3 boost controller.

Other modifications :

OHLINS DFV coilovers w/ Vorshlag camber plates

MFACTORY rear limited slip differential

Aem water methanol kit - with integrated failsafe

Wedge Performance tune through MHD

Nelson racing Carbon Fiber / Perforated leather steering wheel

Act 6 puck stage 3 clutch w aluminum flywheel

VaderSolutions fuel pump bracket with 2 Walboro 450 fuel pumps

Vrsf 7.5" stepped race intercooler

Vrsf chargepipe with hks black edition bov

Dual catch can setup (high and low side, with RB external PCV kit.)

Pinnacle Sport Performance oil cooler with thermostat delete plate (massive oil cooler.)

Turbo has T51R mod, sounds nice

Aem air fuel ratio gauge , and boost gauge

Vmr710 wheels 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 wrapped in Michelin pilot super sports

Drilled and slotted rotors , calipers painted blue and fronts have M logo

Roof is painted black as is window trim and mirror caps (done professionally)

Turner Motorsport engine mounts

Rogue engineering transmission mounts

Index 12 injectors within last 5k miles

Interior trim carbon fiber wrapped

Custom Rear diff brace

At the moment the engine has about 1600 miles on it, broken in properly and running great. the way it is setup currently : 93 octane w/ meth tune @ 20psi should be right at 550 Wheel horsepower. to get more out of the car you would need to add E85 , and the turbo can easily support 700+WHP.

issues at the moment : slight crack in windshield. CEL on for 02 sensor heater circuit (need to plug in the sensor I had removed it.) Nothing else wrong with the car, starts up and drives flawlessly.

I do not have to sell this car, to replicate it you would have to spend a lot more than I am asking. I have receipts for almost everything , including engine build, turbo kit, and almost every other part that is installed on the car.

Price is slightly negotiable but do not lowball me.
call/text steve @ 475-279- zero one five eight

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Nice ride, GLWS. My advice would be to fix those two small issues. It will be easier to sell, no one likes to buy a heavily modified car with a CEL and a windshield which may not pass inspection. Glass is usually like a $100 deductible.

Out of curiosity who tuned the car?