2018 VTT New Product Release Thread

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Dual OCC and valve covers look nice. Any plans for an engine cover which will fit that VC for those wishing to keep things a bit stealth?

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
Shot of a couple VTT Modular Valve Covers after anodizing.

IMG_5664.JPG

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
We are happy to announce. V2 GC’s, and VTT aluminum turbo outlet for N54 are now in stock, and shipping soon! V2 GC, and GC lite is a complete redesign with all new wheels, new housings, new single piece clamps, no stone left unturned! Aluminum outlets are available for GC style turbos, and stock V-band style. Come powder coated black for a durable finish. These are available for ALL model N54’s.

gc charge.jpg

Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Guys,

A couple quick updates: we have a new guy helping with shipping, and unfortunately he accidently forgot a few items with cold side charge pipe orders -around 5 went out. They could be missing the new o-ring for the map sensor, a couple 1/8 npt plugs and possibly the 3" clamp. We do apologize for this -if anyone is impacted please shoot an email to [email protected] with order number, address, what you need, and we'll fix it right away. Apologies guys. The new guy has been beaten accordingly.

Breather orders are being held for filters -arriving next week. We'll get those right out.

Chris

BOosted 335i

Sergeant
Jun 1, 2017
New Jersey
Ride
E90 BMW 335i
Hey Guys,

A couple quick updates: we have a new guy helping with shipping, and unfortunately he accidently forgot a few items with cold side charge pipe orders -around 5 went out. They could be missing the new o-ring for the map sensor, a couple 1/8 npt plugs and possibly the 3" clamp. We do apologize for this -if anyone is impacted please shoot an email to [email protected] with order number, address, what you need, and we'll fix it right away. Apologies guys. The new guy has been beaten accordingly.

Breather orders are being held for filters -arriving next week. We'll get those right out.

Chris
Just placed a order the other day.in my order including the breather.guess I'm part of that wait list?

Zeezul

Private
Nov 26, 2016
Holiday, FL. 34691
Got an update on the valve cover breather filters? How you have a bunch of the breathers in stock without the filters is just baffling to me... why are they listed as in stock when you don't have any filters? Wtf? Update your stock.

BOosted 335i

Sergeant
Jun 1, 2017
New Jersey
Ride
E90 BMW 335i
I emailed Chris @ VTTO this morning on status & haven't heard from him.my whole order is held up due to the filter lol.car is apart and don't want to do the job twice.would of been nice if he could of shipped everything else and then ship that filter when it came in.