2018 VTT New Product Release Thread

BOosted 335i

Sergeant
Jun 1, 2017
New Jersey
Ride
E90 BMW 335i
It really pisses me off why they would sell the breathers (currently 76 in stock!!) KNOWING they don't have the fucking filters to go with them. Fuck off VTT. I want my money back. Such a shame too because the breather looks awesome.
Shit happens.they may of miscalculated,who knows.im sure they will make good.if i were you just wait for the breather.you have waited this long.sometimes things dont go smoothly.

Reactions: Zeezul

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
In this case it's congrats to me and condolences to her. I am pretty sure I voided her warranty. lol Thanks brother.

latest?cb=20151003212955.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: fmorelli

Zeezul

Private
Nov 26, 2016
Holiday, FL. 34691
Shit happens.they may of miscalculated,who knows.im sure they will make good.if i were you just wait for the breather.you have waited this long.sometimes things dont go smoothly.
You're right. Shit happens. I will keep waiting for it but they really should fix their stock numbers so costumers don't buy back ordered products that they are unaware of.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Things could be worse, you could be waiting for a JP works kit. Lol:tearsofjoy:
... and when the product finally arrives, it is shiite.

See all the things you're avoiding. Just be happy dude. It's good stuff and you'll have it soon.

Filippo

Reactions: Zeezul
Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
As I wrote above, just confirming that all breather orders are going out today... except for a couple of you special snowflakes, which I'll explain below.

Guys like Mike R, you know who you are, if you call up VTT and curse out a 70 year old woman (That'd be Wilma, a long standing member of the VTT family) because a product hasn't shipped -your order went straight to the trash. I guess you didn't know you were on speakerphone with Tony in the same room.

This isn't to say that we don't understand frustration. This isn't to say we aren't working on ship times and pushing new development. This is to say there is a right way to go about this and a wrong way, and if you're ridiculously rude we don't want your business. We'll cancel your order, refund your money, and black list you from buying direct from us in the future. You guys are not the type of customer we want to support and I won't waste my time on it either.

I am sorry I even had to write this. To the vast majority of you who have been patient -I (we) appreciate it. As stated above, all breather orders are going out, Alex is working double-time, boxing and shipping like a 240V energizer bunny, you'll all have your goodies in your hands very soon.

Chris

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
As I wrote above, just confirming that all breather orders are going out today... except for a couple of you special snowflakes, which I'll explain below.

Guys like Mike R, you know who you are, if you call up VTT and curse out a 70 year old woman (That'd be Wilma, a long standing member of the VTT family) because a product hasn't shipped -your order went straight to the trash. I guess you didn't know you were on speakerphone with Tony in the same room.

This isn't to say that we don't understand frustration. This isn't to say we aren't working on ship times and pushing new development. This is to say there is a right way to go about this and a wrong way, and if you're ridiculously rude we don't want your business. We'll cancel your order, refund your money, and black list you from buying direct from us in the future. You guys are not the type of customer we want to support and I won't waste my time on it either.

I am sorry I even had to write this. To the vast majority of you who have been patient -I (we) appreciate it. As stated above, all breather orders are going out, Alex is working double-time, boxing and shipping like a 240V energizer bunny, you'll all have your goodies in your hands very soon.

Chris
Damn mike if your tight for that breather money DONT spend it. I found $100 in an old pair of jeans getting trown out. Pm me for it lol

LoBoost

Sergeant
Dec 22, 2017
Ride
2008 135i, 2014 GTR
Got in on the 4th sale! Chris or Tony (whoever helped me out via email) thanks for sorting me out with everything I needed for the billet valve cover and dual catch can setup!!

The Convert

Captain
Jun 4, 2017
Ride
Got in on the 4th sale! Chris or Tony (whoever helped me out via email) thanks for sorting me out with everything I needed for the billet valve cover and dual catch can setup!!
Feck yeah! Post some pics when you get it all installed!

LoBoost

Sergeant
Dec 22, 2017
Ride
2008 135i, 2014 GTR
Nice try Mike R. They ain't fallen for that!

LOL I'm not Mike R. I did speak the lady on the phone, she was nice and provided me with the email address I needed to get in touch with Tony / Chris to help make sure I ordered everything I needed. Besides, I'm out of the country until the end of September, so I don't particularly care how long my parts take to ship. 4 days, 4 months, makes no difference to me.

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
@Chris@VargasTurboTech , are you guys still planning on coming out with a bottom mount single kit this year? I understand if you don't want to give out too many details yet but even a confirmation would be awesome. I think if anyone can come out with an easily accessible ST conversion kit it's you guys, and as much as I'd love to run the twin GTX setup you guys sell I think a VTT bottom mount would be a better all-around option for me and a whole host of other people.

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
I'm curious for a 600whp goal on pump gas what would spool better stage 3 with properly sized turbo "not sure which turbo from choices" or the new gc lites ?