6AT to DCT Converstion

jyamona

Lieutenant
Free Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
Okay. Is it possible to buy a random MSD81, lets say from a 330i, and Flash it to inaos Version? Is there something to Keep an eye on it?
First you'll need the new DME to be virginized / matched to your CAS and key. Then you'll need a custom MHD build from me to allow flashing of INA0S on a DME / car it wasn't intended for :) I don't handle the first part, but I've done the second piece for a few DCT swap customers already, works wonderfully.

Reactions: LMB335is

ilikebigboost

Lurker
Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys,

last weekend I did the wiring for my dct swap. Iam a little bit confused because my old X6021, X6031, X6041 female connectors that came from the transmission has 2 rows with 4 big Pins. So my original male connector has it, too. The new connectors of the dct wire have 1 row 4 big Pins and one row with 8 small Pins like the wiring diagram.

Can anybody tell me if that is normal?
19-02-2019 15-49-59.png

Last edited:

m_a_itani

Lurker
Mar 18, 2019
Wha
First you'll need the new DME to be virginized / matched to your CAS and key. Then you'll need a custom MHD build from me to allow flashing of INA0S on a DME / car it wasn't intended for :) I don't handle the first part, but I've done the second piece for a few DCT swap customers already, works wonderfully.
t if I buy a used z4is dct DME with CAS and keys would it work?