Abacus38 2007 e92 335i build

AZN54

Private
Nov 18, 2016
Mesa, AZ
That's what I'm using I'll also have them wrap DEI firesleeves too for extra protection

Yup. I bought one of the fittings from chins on accident so this may take a while longer than expected

Cool. I pieced together a PTFE setup from Summit with 10' of hose. I have some DEI fire sleeve on order that's going on the oil feed line; might pick up some additional for the wastegates. I've been searching around for a MAC enclosure so it's not sitting open in the engine bay. Any ideas?

Abacus38

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Tampa/Orlando, FL
Ride
2007 Ti Ag 335i
Good news! I solved the misfire issue. Freaking spark plug in cylinder 3 was loose. I tighten back down and applied dielectric grease to it. She's pulls like a rape ape now but I might have melted to oil return line. I'm going to pull the turbocharger off and check the oil return line. I could have sworn I move the line to a safe location but it might have touch the manifold :-(

• Sad
Reactions: doublespaces

Abacus38

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Tampa/Orlando, FL
Ride
2007 Ti Ag 335i
Very nice, whats next?

Going Bucketless and fixing the exhaust. The Doc Race lower pipe fits the stock exhaust but the jp downpipe is about 2 inches short so I need to have it extended. Open DP is amazing at wot but fucking terrible during the commute. Also I need to buy a daily. Ive been thinking about the m235i/335is/E92 m3. I've also notice that the F8x M3/m4s are down to mid 40s with 30k miles. Whatever it is it has to be a DCT car lol

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Going Bucketless and fixing the exhaust. The Doc Race lower pipe fits the stock exhaust but the jp downpipe is about 2 inches short so I need to have it extended. Open DP is amazing at wot but fucking terrible during the commute. Also I need to buy a daily. Ive been thinking about the m235i/335is/E92 m3. I've also notice that the F8x M3/m4s are down to mid 40s with 30k miles. Whatever it is it has to be a DCT car lol

The worst part about an open dump is when you're not racing and that thing is growling and farting. Recirc time

Abacus38

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Tampa/Orlando, FL
Ride
2007 Ti Ag 335i
Just a little update. I'm in the process of getting the car tune. I had small hiccup with the c clip that holds the pin in place for the DSSR decided to fly off leaving me stuck in 3rd gear lol. I ordered the DSSR hardware kit from UUC motorwerks. It fits the rtd shifter.

• Informative
Reactions: doublespaces