Aquamist HFS4 with twin gallon baffled tank

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Well, it seems it will be about that time that I send my beloved HFS4 meth kit to another N54 enthusiast without the Ethanol access I have. Purchased this time last year it is the FULL kit, LED gauge in blue, twin baffled tank, newest HFS4 board, fittings etc. I will also send the buyer a brand new replacement pump that I had on deck but never needed. This kit was designed specifically for the N54 engine and is a zero compromise kit.
This is the kit and what will be received:

http://howertonengineering.com/?cxecrt-retrieve-cart=904 Retail $1421 before shipping

Jeff at Howerton is always available via email for Howerton support, I'm also not going anywhere and always willing to help if any issues with install. Integrity of all the wires and fittings will be checked prior to shipment.

I'd like to make the transaction fair for both parties so I'll price it at $850 shipped in the US. Sorry guys but that price is firm

I'm going to remove the kit this weekend and it will be exclusively listed on this forum until then. If not sold I'll be advertising on the rest of the forums with a slightly higher price. More photos will be available after uninstall.

IMG_4705.JPG
IMG_4711.JPG
IMG_4709.JPG
IMG_4715.JPG

R.G.

Lieutenant
Nov 17, 2016
Henderson, NV
Ride
E92 335, F10 M5
Not yet. Azn has first choice but need to price out overseas shipment for him. Will have to uninstall to weigh it and have been delayed by smog check requirements. Don't want to disco battery until I have the car tested. Hopefully will have time today.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Sold to AsiaticoDiablo!
Don't forget to use the trader review system. At the top of every page above someone's name you can see their trader history.

oEup9AP.png

Or you can just click on their picture and its an option at the bottom of their member card.