Ad: ARSENAL MSE 10% OFF ENTIRE WEBSITE

arsenalmse

Private
Dec 5, 2016
Knoxville, TN
Hello Spoolstreet!

I thought I would introduce my company to you guys and tell you about some of the awesome stuff Arsenal Motorsports & Engineering has been developing for quite some time.

To start off, Arsenal Motorsports & Engineering was started about a year ago by a couple of BMW enthusiasts (like all of you guys!) and set out to develop new products for the N54/N55/S55 market. With over a decade of combined BMW experience, Arsenal MSE's goal is reliable power. Like most of you guys, we can't have enough power, and the N54 platform reinvigorated the addiction!

What do we offer:
Arsenal MSE has several products in the works right now, but the one that we have been working on the most is a N54 Single Turbo Kit. The kit will contain an equal length top-mount manifold with 3 power stages. Along with that, we are going to make this kit as "turn-key" as possible, even including a power-stage specific tune. Our ETA for this kit's release is the beginning of February 2017 (More information on the kit will be available as the kit progresses).

Along with our in-house products, we offer all things SPARTA Evolution brakes, Millers Oil, and other various brands.

Spoolstreet Exclusive Deal!
Being apart of this forum for just a short time, but already seeing an amazing amount of growth, we at Arsenal MSE thought we should offer a deal exclusively for Spoolstreet.

From the moment this post is made, until 11:59 PM on January 1, 2017, our entire site will be 10% off! Yup, that means absolutely everything on our website! Also if you purchase over $100, we'll throw in free shipping. Check out our website!

COUPON CODE: spoolstrt10

For our products that we have in development, please email us or message me on the forum on how we will honor our 10% deal when the product becomes available.

Arsenal MSE is glad to be apart of this unique forum and excited to interact with fellow BMW enthusiasts! Feel free to ask any questions and we'll keep you guys up to date on our products.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Bradley S. and the team @
ARSENAL MOTORSPORTS | ENGINEERING
"Power Starts Here"

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Nice deal! Any details on what comes with the built motor? Do you have closed deck options?

Lazydragon1979

Dec 2, 2016
United Kingdom
Hello Spoolstreet!

I thought I would introduce my company to you guys and tell you about some of the awesome stuff Arsenal Motorsports & Engineering has been developing for quite some time.

To start off, Arsenal Motorsports & Engineering was started about a year ago by a couple of BMW enthusiasts (like all of you guys!) and set out to develop new products for the N54/N55/S55 market. With over a decade of combined BMW experience, Arsenal MSE's goal is reliable power. Like most of you guys, we can't have enough power, and the N54 platform reinvigorated the addiction!

What do we offer:
Arsenal MSE has several products in the works right now, but the one that we have been working on the most is a N54 Single Turbo Kit. The kit will contain an equal length top-mount manifold with 3 power stages. Along with that, we are going to make this kit as "turn-key" as possible, even including a power-stage specific tune. Our ETA for this kit's release is the beginning of February 2017 (More information on the kit will be available as the kit progresses).

Along with our in-house products, we offer all things SPARTA Evolution brakes, Millers Oil, and other various brands.

Being apart of this forum for just a short time, but already seeing an amazing amount of growth, we at Arsenal MSE thought we should offer a deal exclusively for Spoolstreet.

From the moment this post is made, until 11:59 PM on January 1, 2017, our entire site will be 10% off! Yup, that means absolutely everything on our website! Also if you purchase over $100, we'll throw in free shipping. Check out our website!

For our products that we have in development, please email us or message me on the forum on how we will honor our 10% deal when the product becomes available.

Arsenal MSE is glad to be apart of this unique forum and excited to interact with fellow BMW enthusiasts! Feel free to ask any questions and we'll keep you guys up to date on our products.

"Power Starts Here"
RHD kit ?

mkster08

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
Kansas
This single turbo kit has me interested.. I am looking to buy within the next few months. Would it be possible to get a little more info through PM or something?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: doublespaces

NAWT

Jul 5, 2018
Ride
2010 135
Hi Brad - I sent you a enquiry off your website for the S500 N54 engine. My current setup is stock turbos, ER charge pipe and Tial BoV, catless DP, mid pipe and Berk Street, and a Wagner EVOII Perf FMIC. Can you reply via email or PM me here?

Hello Spoolstreet!

What do we offer:

"Power Starts Here"