Auto trans cooler GB

WHO IS IN

• Yes, I want my transmission to last longer!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No, I don't want my transmission to be healthy.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Not sure yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeh1989

Lurker
Dec 20, 2016
Minneapolis
I do not mean to be rude saying this! You can always build something for less but it is going to come with some sort of sacrifice. If people want to choose saving a few bucks over a higher quality product then they are more than welcome to do so. I need to make this a long lasting, robust & reliable part that someone never has to worry about; similar to that of an oem part. Cheap cores, rubber push on lines, and worm clamps are not going to achieve the quality of product I want to deliver.

For all the people saying the price is to high or they can do it themselves I have attached an image showing all the parts needed to duplicate this kit. I have nothing to hide as this is my hobby and I am only trying to contribute to the community. View attachment 3168
Woundering if I could get a pic of both brackets and how u did the hard lines. Thanks

N54gasm

Sergeant
Feb 6, 2017
New Freedom
www.spoolnmotorsports.com
Ride
2008 BMW 135i
I do not mean to be rude saying this! You can always build something for less but it is going to come with some sort of sacrifice. If people want to choose saving a few bucks over a higher quality product then they are more than welcome to do so. I need to make this a long lasting, robust & reliable part that someone never has to worry about; similar to that of an oem part. Cheap cores, rubber push on lines, and worm clamps are not going to achieve the quality of product I want to deliver.

For all the people saying the price is to high or they can do it themselves I have attached an image showing all the parts needed to duplicate this kit. I have nothing to hide as this is my hobby and I am only trying to contribute to the community. View attachment 3168

I agree. This is a expensive kit and can be had for cheaper however i do get the profit margin as no one will do stuff for free. I respect the amount of time and effort put into this. But the price is high, the setrab cooler is a nice piece, but similiar performance can be had with a trucool core and cheaper. Or for those diy, i posted a thread on my trans cooler solution and keeps my trans nice and cool and cheaper

• Agree
Reactions: BKBMW335I