Beta Testers wanted for our new N54 Exclusive 200MPH Dials.

• Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
BETA TESTERS WANTED!

Hello All! Finally it’s happening. After 1 full year of research and development, we are finally looking for BETA testers for our 200MPH Dials. We are planning to send out the BETA dials in late December. We will send out 10 pair of dials to BETA testers.

What we want from you:

1 - Follow / Like our Facebook Page ( N54 Exclusive Garage )
2 - Follow our instagram at @N54ExclusiveGarage
3 - Beta tester should be able to reach to speed up to 160MPH-200MPH in safe conditions and in an area that’s closed to traffic.
4 - Beta tester should have an action camera (GoPro etc.) to record his experience with our gauge faces.

A little bit information about our dials:
Our gauge faces are not a simple print out job. They are made out of the same material with most OEM gauge dials. After installing these, you need a simple coding to activate your new 200MPH speedometer.

We will start offering them from $99 (Price is only for dials) on our website at www.N54Exclusive.com as soon as we get feedback from our Beta testers.
The first batch only will include E9X N54 Exclusive Style and 1M Style 335i (with and without oil cooler) USA models.

BimmerGeeks - ProTool will be supporting our gauge dials and it will take 5 seconds to do the coding with your ProTool!

- FAQ -
1 - Will these be available on other platforms (135i,535i etc.)
Yes. We are working on them at the moment as well.
2 - Who will do the coding?
If you don’t have BimmerGeeks ProTool, we can remotely connect to your windows laptop and do the coding for free.
3 - Is it hard to install?
It takes around 10-15 minutes to install our gauge faces.
4 - Does the price include white background LEDs?
No. Price does not include white background LEDs.

***Note : Beta testers will pay deposit of $50 and they will get a full refund once they send their video records to us.

**I will do my best to answer your questions here. However, I am sorry for the delay on the answers since I have a pretty busy schedule these days to finish these up.
IMG_8282.JPG IMG_8284.JPG IMG_8265.JPG IMG_8268.JPG IMG_8269.JPG IMG_8270.JPG IMG_8272.JPG IMG_8273.JPG IMG_8278.JPG IMG_8287.JPG IMG_8267.JPG

jyamona

Lieutenant
Free Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
They look really nice. Any change for a version that just says N54 on the left without "exclusive" underneath though?

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
They look really nice. Any change for a version that just says N54 on the left without "exclusive" underneath though?
@jyamona Thanks for the kind words man. They mean a lot! We are still getting a lot of feedback. We would definitely reconsider if we get enough feedback to make the change you mentioned. Since it is our company logo, we wanted to have it on there but as I said, we are willing to modify if we get feedback in that direction.

NoQuarter

Lieutenant
Nov 24, 2017
Indiana
yep - that's gotta go.

It may be your logo but it's my cluster that I have to look at every time I get in the car. We don't even like the tacky logos on the under hood parts of the car let alone right in our face every day.

Other than that, they do look really good!

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
yep - that's gotta go.

It may be your logo but it's my cluster that I have to look at every time I get in the car. We don't even like the tacky logos on the under hood parts of the car let alone right in our face every day.

Other than that, they do look really good!
Thank you so much for the feedback. We will definitely consider these!!!

Jan 24, 2018
SC
Another vote for Speedo with plain N54, perhaps with smaller font in general. I think they look phenomenal! Other comment is to take a look at the ///M clusters, the logo is actually on the tach. The ///N54 will look much cleaner there. Then an optional logo 135/335/535 etc on the Speedo will be super clean.

My personal preference would be N54 on tach, plain 200mph Speedo dial.

Please be sure to produce them in the original amber color, much easier on the eyes at night.

I'd be also interested in a Tach that has redline coloration reflecting 7.5-8k redline.

Last edited:

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
Another vote for Speedo with plain N54, perhaps with smaller font in general. I think they look phenomenal!

Please be sure to produce them in the original amber color, much easier on the eyes at night.

I'd be also interested in a Tach that has redline coloration reflecting 7.5-8k redline.

The Dials are translucent. Therefore, they will be the same color with whatever your background LED color is. Appreciate the feedback as well! Thanks a lot.

Jun 1, 2017
im in if you make it without the "Exclusive"
Also theres something about the N54 that looks out of place,The "N"looks odd like skinny,the 5looks thick & 4looks too wide.Dont take it in a negative way,Maybe its just me or does anyone else see the N54 doesnt flow?Actually if i had to pick i like your signature N54 then the one on speedo

Edit-Note added.
Looking at it again think its the background the white verse the black that makes it look different.whats every ones opinion?

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
im in if you make it without the "Exclusive"
Also theres something about the N54 that looks out of place,The "N"looks odd like skinny,the 5looks thick & 4looks too wide.Dont take it in a negative way,Maybe its just me or does anyone else see the N54 doesnt flow?Actually if i had to pick i like your signature N54 then the one on speedo

Edit-Note added.
Looking at it again think its the background the white verse the black that makes it look different.whats every ones opinion?

NO! You are totally right man. We were just now measuring the letters etc to see what's wrong. The designer did modify the logo a bit but I just contacted him and told him to use the ORIGINAL logo that I sent to him and align that in to the middle. That's why it looks the way it looks now. It actually is aligned in the middle but the way he modified my logo is making it look bad! Thanks for the feedback!!!

Torgus

Lieutenant
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Yeah a shift color gradient would be really ideal on the tach. It would be a big selling point imo.

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
@BOosted 335i was partially right. The graphic designer modified our logo and he did not do a good job. I attached my measurements below. This issue is now being addressed and also we decided to remove the "Exclusive" text from the logo on the speedometers. This will also allow us to use the same logo for N55 E9X cars with a small change. However, I will keep the text in my original logo. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 11.38.59 PM.png

Jeffman

Lieutenant
Jan 7, 2017
I can see doing this. No “Exclusive”. And I have a 335xi so that’s what shoukd go on my tach.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
I actually like the amber/orange color, but curious what the cost of the white LEDs would be?

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
I actually like the amber/orange color, but curious what the cost of the white LEDs would be?
We are thinking about doing a combo price for dials and led swap but haven’t decided about it just yet. It is not a hard job to do but it’s just time consuming. I will probably post a DIY video for those who are skilled and experienced with soldering that’s for sure!

N54Exclusive

Private
Free Vendor
Nov 8, 2016
Bay Area - California
We have removed the "Exclusive" text from our designs and and I won't lie, I like them much more now to be honest. They definitely look cleaner. What do you guys think?
N54Exc.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.