Beware of ZNM Performance in Pompton Lakes NJ

DS3IAM

Private
Mar 14, 2018
I just posted my situation with Matt on the E90Post regional forum started by LShaw. I was suppose to do a DOC RACE ST 6466 build back in April 2018. Paid in FULL too. Long story short I was very lucky I was able to get my refund from my CC company!

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1585155&page=2

Here is the manifold and SPEC 3+ Clutch that was supposedly mine. How can this be a brand new manifold when you can see the carbon build up in it?

Attachments

• 2Like
Reactions: lshaw and Slow335

lshaw

Lurker
Dec 4, 2018
Here is Elyse Cruz or it could be Matt emailing me back. I tried to reach out to her in January, i never got a response until she started see her name in these forums a month and a half later.

She claims she is 100% a victim as well and she is THAT naive she somehow didn't see that my car sat there for a fucking year and oh yeah that little ponzi scheme that they are running...just didnt happen to notice that as well.

However the verbiage used in these emails is very very very similar to Matt. "Because its the right thing to do..."

Anyways this is another clients car. Here is their quality control...This client was promised a new engine and such. They ONLY reason they fixed this customers car is because he charged back his funds while ZNM had his car.

Attachments

Last edited:

DS3IAM

Private
Mar 14, 2018
Lenny Is it me or did she admit that Matt was lying in her email message to you? I am very surprised that she would write you an email message knowing there will be some form of legal litigation/investigation.

veer90

700HP Club (N54)
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
lmaooo she was with him when they dropped off my alternator at my house. don't believe a word she says without proof. could just be trying to buy more time.

fmorelli

Major
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
^^^^ exactly. Part of this kind of scam is a game of wearing out the opponent. When they are doing the wearing out, time is on their side.

Filippo

lshaw

Lurker
Dec 4, 2018
^^^^ exactly. Part of this kind of scam is a game of wearing out the opponent. When they are doing the wearing out, time is on their side.

Filippo
Exactly. That's why everybody who has been a victim of ZNM, nees to fill out a Bergen/Passaic county complaint form.

They just contacted me about the situation and urged me to get everyone else affected to make a formal complaint.