BimmerGeeks Pro K+DCAN cable

BimmerGeeks!

Lurker
May 16, 2017
Ride
Bmw
PRO BMW CABLES from BimmerGeeks.Net!

BimmerGeeks solely guarantees your cable works the first time, and every time. Whether your looking to use the basics of Inpa, Ncs, Ista or other popular softwares or whether your looking to flash those modules that they say you cant flash with a Kdcan, we've got a cable for your needs.

PRO-CABLE: $44.99

The K+DCAN cable that's proven to beat even the most expensive cables in speed, functionality & reliability. Modified in house resulting in a truly unique k+dcan cable.
Directly tested, approved & recommended by some of the top BMW tuning & development companies out there such as:

***MHD, Xhp, BimmerLabs, Twisted Tuning & Wedge Performance***

-Code, Flash & Diagnose all E-Chassis
-Diagnose F-Chassis
-Cuts Flash Times in HALF!
-Proven to flash modules other K+Dcans can't such as:
-M3/M5/M6 DME (MSS6X)
-E6x M5/M6 SMG (GDSMG3)
-E9x GM Auto (GM1912)
-Built in switch for double K-Line support (E46, E38, E39 etc)
-One Year Warranty

ENET-Cable -$19.99

-BimmerGeeks Enet Cables are pre-tested before shipping. Made from quality materials & built for durability. Guaranteed to work out of the packaging.

-Code, Flash & Diagnose all F/G/I-Chassis
-Pre-Tested on Esys & Ista before shipping
-One Year Warranty

Basic K+DCAN: $34.99

The basic version of the cables above with no switch and non-modified software...For DIY customers who only need the cable for their car or newer chassis(E90, E60, E89, E70, E65 etc...

You can place orders at BimmerGeeks.net. We ship daily at 4pm, all orders place by 3pm(est) are shipped same day.
For those using our coding & diagnostic services, please wait until your cable arrives to request remote software install. This way we can remotely install the software & get your requested coding items done in one session

Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-07-20.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-09-53.png

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Any reason for going with BimmerGeeks? Not the meaning behind the name lol, but all makes use OBD2 so why limit your yourself by being loosely associated with BMW's? I feel like search results for cables wouldn't advertise you guys that well unless you were either already established or paying for ads.

Your cables look good though. If mine ever goes out I'll keep ya in mind

BimmerGeeks!

Lurker
May 16, 2017
Ride
Bmw
We mainly assist with remote coding and flashing. It got to a point where it only made sense to sell the cables we needed customers to get to use our services.

Instead of offering the same old KDCAN cables everyone else does, we decided to offer something a little different.

Reactions: Twisted Tuning

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
I can personally vouch for BimmerGeeks Cable. My old Amazon cable would be unstable and crash with MHD sometimes and almost all the time with xHP to the point where I could not even install xHP let alone flash stage 3.
I did not know there was such a difference in cables. When I finally got the BimmerGeeks cable, it was rock solid stable, super fast transmission rate. My xHP would crash at sector 2 about 20% and give me the dreaded "TCU not Supported" error... until I finally used the BimmerGeeks cable. Then it went 100% without a hitch and was half the time to install. 8 minutes instead of 20 minutes.

Highly recommended.

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I got the same one from Twisted Tuning. MHD reflashes take 1 minute. They used to take 2 minutes on the old K+Dcan cable I have. XHP install was about 30 minutes on the new cable - but I had to really charge the battery to full because xHP wouldn't start if the battery voltage was below 12.x volts.

DKe90

Sep 3, 2017
Ride
335xi
Hi im looking for a cable do run a MHD flash on my car. Is it possible to skip the INPA software installation ive tried everything to install it but its not working im looking for a plug and go type cord

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
You don't need to install INPA to use mhd. If you haven't bought a cable, but this one.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Hi im looking for a cable do run a MHD flash on my car. Is it possible to skip the INPA software installation ive tried everything to install it but its not working im looking for a plug and go type cord

Save yourself the terrifying feelings of messing up a flahs when it gets stuck midway... get a BimmerGeeks cable. You are wasting time and money if you try to find cheaper amazon cables... ask me how many stupid cheap cables I went thru and cause nothing but problems.

JuniorB

Sergeant
May 9, 2017
Rhode Island
Ride
07 e60
Just got the cable, do I contact BG to load the software and programs to start running this, I'll like to run this on my laptop and tablet. Also have you helped with the xhp programming on the earlier e cars? Ty I'll be in touch.

Itsbrokeagain

Corporal
Jan 28, 2018
Strong Island
Ride
E70 X5d, E39 528iT, E46 325xi
So how do I get ahold of these guys? Looking for an email, I got a dead USB type C adaptor and the Bluetooth dongle is also dead. Stuck in the middle of trying to flash my truck with XHP, I have a tablet with a good adaptor that the app keeps crashing in (not to mention Protool) and my phone has a faulty type C adaptor. Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
@BimmerGeeks!

My USB type C adapter from BG failed. It got very flakey and would always disconnect if it was moved at all and it took forever to get the cable positions correctly so it would connect in the 1st place. I think I owned it for under a year. Not happy with the quality of the product. The regular ODB2 cable they offer works just fine and seems to be of good quality, just the USB C adapter piece is feels/looks cheap and is from my experience with it failing so fast under limited use.

Guess I should have paid $5 for the lifetime warranty but a cable should not fail...I mean it lives in my glovebox and gets used a few times a year to log and upload a new flash.

MHD WiFi flashing cannot come soon enough.