BKC Motorsport Intake Manifold Group Buy Feeler

J.Wick

Lurker
Nov 13, 2016
South Carolina
Is it just from looking at it our do you have measurements? They are no smaller than the ports. And the stock manifolds have thick plastic walls.....doesnt mean the inner diameter is any bigger than these....
Im not saying you are wrong im just looking for answers like everyone else.

3403 looks interesting but those are some LONG ass runners. They also look to be narrower than the oem runners. Anyone else see that?

EDIT: After some reading, I'm convinced the 3403 is a very poor design for people looking to make more power. The runners are far too skinny and long. You'd see an increase in low-rpm power but a drop-off in power up top. I'd just go with the OEM-looking one.

For power, we need something like the 3405. Short fat runners with ~4.5L plenum volume.

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I'm in, but would like to know what else is needed and pricing (ballpark)

For functional port injection? Just assume you're replacing the sandwich plate people are buying with this. You'll still need injectors and a controller and any supporting LPFP upgrades.

Erichale77

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Ride
07 E92 coupe
IMG952946.jpg
This is what charge pipe will look like

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
So what kind of power do you guys expect to make from this mod?
Me, honestly I expect no power to be made. Maybe even a slight loss. But you get Port Injection and easily meth/nitrous capability without using JB or Plastiweld or buying a sandwich plate. I don't think any intake manifolds will make power, honestly. And by that, I mean turbo vehicle intake manifold. For the NA guys, its different I'd suspect.

Last edited: