Ad: BPM4 (LPFP) Fuel Pump Control Module Released

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I didn't take any logs of the lpfp controler but its working its but off perfectly

Ambient temp 104f +

https://datazap.me/u/martymil/log-1545891436?log=0&data=2-3-7-14-15-21-23&solo=2

Resized_20181227_145631_5601.jpeg
Resized_20181227_145654_511001.jpeg

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Is this like the Adaptronic unit from VTT with less functionality?
No, one is a fuel controller(goes in the trunk) and one is an engine management(goes under the hood). You could use them together if you wanted. The adaptronic controls PI injectors but not the fuel pump in the back(afaik).

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
For the OEM pump connection option, I assume that means if you're going with say the fuel-it 650hp option (just adding a 450 to the existing LPFP)? For a stage 3 (2x 450s) that option isn't needed?

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
For the OEM pump connection option, I assume that means if you're going with say the fuel-it 650hp option (just adding a 450 to the existing LPFP)? For a stage 3 (2x 450s) that option isn't needed?

With the OEM connector option, we provide you with a BMW OEM top hat connector for 1 of your pumps when using the stock tophat. With this option there is no cutting or splicing of your factory wires to get the connection to the primary pump.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
With the OEM connector option, we provide you with a BMW OEM top hat connector for 1 of your pumps when using the stock tophat. With this option there is no cutting or splicing of your factory wires to get the connection to the primary pump.

I went to your site to order but got super confused. Here is what I have on my car and I need to know exactly what to order:

1. Stage 3 Precision Raceworks LPFP with hobbs switch
This set up is comprised of two 450 pumps connected to the engine via wire into the charge pipe hobbs switch.

I just need to know what to order and what options to choose so I am not missing things or have things left over after install. I am assuming the install will be plug and play with no fuss. Take out old Stage 3 battery wiring to the top hat, and replace with your wiring setup. Hope it comes with instructions.

There are options that could or could not be necessary and not clearly explained. For example, there is an option for "OEM PUMP CONECTOR FOR ONE PUMP" which is confusing.... Do I need this if I have two pumps that are 450 warlbro? And do I need a top hat? I mean, my car already has everything installed from precision raceworks and it would be bizarre to require a top hat purchase.

Thanks for your assistance.

VT

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
I went to your site to order but got super confused. Here is what I have on my car and I need to know exactly what to order:

1. Stage 3 Precision Raceworks LPFP with hobbs switch
This set up is comprised of two 450 pumps connected to the engine via wire into the charge pipe hobbs switch.

I just need to know what to order and what options to choose so I am not missing things or have things left over after install. I am assuming the install will be plug and play with no fuss. Take out old Stage 3 battery wiring to the top hat, and replace with your wiring setup. Hope it comes with instructions.

There are options that could or could not be necessary and not clearly explained. For example, there is an option for "OEM PUMP CONECTOR FOR ONE PUMP" which is confusing.... Do I need this if I have two pumps that are 450 warlbro? And do I need a top hat? I mean, my car already has everything installed from precision raceworks and it would be bizarre to require a top hat purchase.

Thanks for your assistance.

VT

So for that system you would select N54, then 2 pump and then you have the option to get the OEM connector or not. If you do not want the oem connector you will have to cut and splice into your original connector for the primary pump. The second pump wires will come with ring terminals so you can attach them to the screws in your top hat. We recommend changing out the screws they provide with either copper or Brass screws, since they have much less resistance than the screws that are provided. We use all 10ga wiring in our system, so their screw becomes the weak point and can cause the top hat to melt, losing the connection. We will be releasing the billet top hat soon with proper connector that will solve this issue.