Beef BPM4 (LPFP) Fuel Pump Control Module Released

• Thread starter Deleted member 2204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2204

Haha 700 bucks. I'll keep a few spare stocks in me trunk then :)

This is 25 dollars in parts, 100 for development and 50 bucks because i like ya. But thats it.

D

Deleted member 2204

Aawh are you hurt little boy?

Some people like to not overpay for items as not to get buttfucked. But i guess you like that. Bet you use Apple too.

No worries mate. Everyone likes what they like.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Some do it right, and some people like you, prefer to take the half assed approach.

I agree. Most do not want to pay to play.

This is 25 dollars in parts, 100 for development and 50 bucks because i like ya. But thats it.

If it is so easy to make bring your own to the market and make bank. I am serious, there is a market go for it.

9krpmrx8

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2016
San Antonio, Texas
Aawh are you hurt little boy?

Some people like to not overpay for items as not to get buttfucked. But i guess you like that. Bet you use Apple too.

No worries mate. Everyone likes what they like.

Nah, I love watching broke boi's who own BMW's whine about the prices of things they don't have a clue about. You can like what you like, but you are ignorant AF if you think this is $25.00 in parts and $100.00 in development.

And since you obviously have buttfucking on your mind, then I would guess it is you who likes that sort of thing. And that is fine because everyone likes what they like.

D

Deleted member 2204

When is the price drop coming? I'm not having myself another asshole torn like some people here paying. Pretty overpriced for PWM controller.

I already sourced a 60amp+ PWM controller parts for 25 to 50 bucks. Only thing left is to figure out the connection to the DME which will probably cost the most time ergo money (yet not 650 - 1100 usd which is simply insane ofcourse)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Banshee

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
When is the price drop coming? I'm not having myself another asshole torn like some people here paying. Pretty overpriced for PWM controller.

I already sourced a 60amp+ PWM controller parts for 25 to 50 bucks. Only thing left is to figure out the connection to the DME which will probably cost the most time ergo money (yet not 650 - 1100 usd which is simply insane ofcourse)

Actually, the value of something is exactly what people are willing to pay for it. Seems people are buying it.

Also, if you were anyone but Walmart or McDonald's you'd rather sell 10 bananas for 10 dollars than 100 bananas for 1 dollar. That is 90 less people to support. So until people stop buying a product, you should charge as much as the market can bear. Unless you are a charity of course.

I'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure this is the best price on the market for the N54. I look forward to your post, but I need it today not tomorrow.

• Funny
Reactions: scrllock

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
Only thing left is to figure out the connection to the DME

A month ago you said this was $100 in development, what's taking you so long? You should be pumping these out at a healthy 300% profit by now, chum.

Reactions: Torgus