BRAUM Elite Seats ANYONE?

Sep 19, 2018
i have them in my e93 i can get you a pick if you want, they are the most comfortable seats i sat in (other than BMW seats) but i wouldnt go back if i had to either. i love them. Also you dont need a simulator you can get everything coded out
How much height adjustment is there? I assume they are fixed height?

matreyia

Lieutenant
Apr 19, 2017
i have them in my e93 i can get you a pick if you want, they are the most comfortable seats i sat in (other than BMW seats) but i wouldnt go back if i had to either. i love them. Also you dont need a simulator you can get everything coded out
Dope. Did you use Carly to code them out?

Jan 22, 2018
Dope. Did you use Carly to code them out?
carly cant code them out, i used somebody to code them out was like 25 dollars, but now since bimmergeeks came out with the app it can be coded out with that as well

May 23, 2018
How did you mount your seat belts? Do you have a harness that connects to the rear seat belt buckle?

Jan 22, 2018
I
You used existing bolts AND stock seat rails or did you order rails from Braum?
I got these seats from my friend he had them in an e90...so they are stock seat bolts with braum rails...got them for a steal so that's why their in my car haha