BRAUM Elite Seats ANYONE?

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Anyone have these installed? I think it's $800 for the pair. Saw some Youtube vids about them and seems like decent quality but can get painful on long trips... but hey... I would be shedding 30 lbs per seat if I replaced my stock e93 sport seats.

https://www.braumracing.com/product/elite-series-racing-seats-beige-black/

Any reviews appreciated.

VT

$1600 + tax + adapter rails(I'm guessing) + shipping + install seems to be a bit expensive to shave 60Lbs. Do you want them for looks or because you need a harness?

Don't get me wrong they looks bad ass.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
$1600 + tax + adapter rails(I'm guessing) + shipping + install seems to be a bit expensive to shave 60Lbs. Do you want them for looks or because you need a harness?

Don't get me wrong they looks bad ass.

No..they are $800 for the pair. NOT per seat.

That's ludicrous...

Optigrab

Corporal
Sep 19, 2018
Ride
08 135i
Ohhhhh those are nice! Has anyone heard of this company dealt with them before?

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Ohhhhh those are nice! Has anyone heard of this company dealt with them before?

First time was today on google...then youtube. a couple of reviews and close up videos...looks pretty nice craftsmanship on the leatherette.

They been around for 20 yrs... according to their site.

Chrysheight

Lurker
Nov 11, 2017
San Jose, CA
Ride
2011 E93--N55 6MT
Was looking for seats for my e93 as well. This is a good option and price! I was going to go with Status FRP seats because they offer saddle brown (same color as my interior). But the price of these seats is definitely the smarter option.

Bnks334

Lieutenant
Dec 1, 2016
New York
I am looking at the Braum ADVAN seat because I want cloth and also because they are supposed to be smaller per their measurements. But, measurements can be misleading.

Anyone have any details on how they "fit." I have read they are "large" seats. Can't find anyone local that has them to see where the belt will land on my shoulders etc...

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Was looking for seats for my e93 as well. This is a good option and price! I was going to go with Status FRP seats because they offer saddle brown (same color as my interior). But the price of these seats is definitely the smarter option.

When you install them, post how you dealt with seat belt delete and replace as well as airbags. Coding included.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrysheight

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I am looking at the Braum ADVAN seat because I want cloth and also because they are supposed to be smaller per their measurements. But, measurements can be misleading.

Anyone have any details on how they "fit." I have read they are "large" seats. Can't find anyone local that has them to see where the belt will land on my shoulders etc...

Where the belt lands is huge imo. As if you are using a belt it's a DD or enough of one to matter.

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
I think they look great, and $800 per set is the right price. BUT. I'd have to either sit in them prior to purchase, or be guaranteed a full refund if I got them and didn't like them.

m3wanab

Lurker
Jan 22, 2018
Ride
e93 bmw 335i
i have them in my e93 i can get you a pick if you want, they are the most comfortable seats i sat in (other than BMW seats) but i wouldnt go back if i had to either. i love them. Also you dont need a simulator you can get everything coded out

Reactions: matreyia