Burger Tuning Spacers 15mm 18mm & Eibach Springs Warning

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
OK folks, I am your test monkey.

I have an e93 with Koni Yellows set of max firmness and Eibach Pro springs kit. This setup lowered my sport package e93 car by .75 to 1 inch. I ordered the Burger Tuning set of spacers with the following thickness:
Fronts: 15mm
Rear: 18 mm
I followed the photo references on Burger Tuning website but failed to take into account the Eibach. I also referred to a couple of threads recommending 15 and 18mm... result: Wheel Rub.

So: 15mm front and 18mm rear will not work with e93 using Eibach springs.

I emailed Burger Tuning to see if I had options to pay any additional fees to send back the 18mm and get 10mm for the fronts. They have a no exceptions policy and nothing could be done according to them. Not even good will or discounted 10mm sets.

So, if you have Eibach springs and your car is lowered by .75 to 1 inch...do not use 15mm fronts and 18mm rears if you don't want rubbing.

I will post the 18mm here for $50 plus shipping in case anyone is interested. I will use that money to put towards 10mm Turner spacers.

It's too bad, the spacers do make the car look really great. But can't have it rubbing even occasionally.

That be all. Cheers.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Update: I moved the 15mm replace the 18mm spacers at the rear wheels...still rubs.

So: 15mm spacers will not work if you have 18 inch wheels and eibach lowering springs.

Will report the correct spacer set up when I find out.

silverstreak18

Corporal
Jan 3, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Ride
2016 M3
For Most E Chassis BMW vehicles BMS Recommends 12-15mm rear and 10mm - 12mm front. 15MM, 18MM and 20mm spacers might require slight inner fender rolling on the rear of some E chassis vehicles. If you want that "flush look" you will probably need your rear fenders rolled or the tires might occasionally rub inside the rear fender wells. This only pertains to E chassis BMW vehicles. These are just general guidelines for vehicles with stock tire sizes and wheels. If you would like to order a different size than mentioned please feel free to.

This is directly from their website man, it says for the size spacers you got that fender rolling may be required. If you like the way it looks, don't sacrifice and get smaller spacers, just roll those fenders!