Ad: Carbon Fiber BMW Parts. Interior, Exterior and Accessories

Modifyit

Private
Nov 7, 2016
South Jersey
Ride
2009 335i
Hello ladies and gents,

I'll start off by introducing myself and my company to you all first and foremost. My name is Eric, I've created a brand and company called "Modify it" that caters to all of our BMW enthusiasts!
I've noticed the void in our community for quality carbon parts and great customer service and we'll do our very best to fill that void and get you guys the best items at the best prices and customer service as possible.

What we have to offer.....

We offer OEM quality Carbon fiber parts and accessories at very competitive prices.
All items are made from 1:1 molds of original OEM parts to ensure that fitment is spot on.
Every item is Quality Inspected before it leaves our warehouse guaranteed!

Our Website is NOW LIVE and open for business. Please give it a look and let us know what you think below.
www.letsmodifyit.com

Also, we are on most social media platforms!
Follow and like our pages on Instagram and Facebook!
@letsmodifyit
@letsmodifyit

Discounts apply to anyone who mentions this forum!!
Thank you all in advanced.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT SEE THE PART YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ON OUR WEBSITE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND WE WILL SOURCE IT FOR YOU!
webPHOTO-01.png

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

jts1981

Private
Jan 29, 2018
NYC
Ride
Z4
e89 parts too?

If you can do an e89 hood in the m4 its style I think people would be interested.

jts1981

Private
Jan 29, 2018
NYC
Ride
Z4
M4 GTS* style would be awesome.

There is a growing e89 group on FB that you can get some feedback on.

I currently have all the CF bits externally, lip, sides, diffuser, trunk lip all sourced from eBay, but I think the e89 FB group would be good to rally some interest.

Here are some other points that may help.

- I have cf mirror cap covers but honestly the fit like shit, and I'd be interested real cf mirror replacements.
- Along with the hood, a more aggressive trunk spoiler. I like the one the on that I have now, but it could be improved by extending out height wise another 1/2 inch to an inch. You can see pics on my ig... Left_4_Zed

Good luck!!

Reactions: Torgus

Modifyit

Private
Nov 7, 2016
South Jersey
Ride
2009 335i
Hey thank you for these points! I actually only sell replacement carbon fiber mirror caps, lets get some on your car. Also what is the name of this group on fb? Id like to join in. thanks in advanced

Reactions: jts1981

Modifyit

Private
Nov 7, 2016
South Jersey
Ride
2009 335i
M4 GTS* style would be awesome.

There is a growing e89 group on FB that you can get some feedback on.

I currently have all the CF bits externally, lip, sides, diffuser, trunk lip all sourced from eBay, but I think the e89 FB group would be good to rally some interest.

Here are some other points that may help.

- I have cf mirror cap covers but honestly the fit like shit, and I'd be interested real cf mirror replacements.
- Along with the hood, a more aggressive trunk spoiler. I like the one the on that I have now, but it could be improved by extending out height wise another 1/2 inch to an inch. You can see pics on my ig... Left_4_Zed

Good luck!!
https://www.letsmodifyit.com/search?q=e89

Reactions: jts1981

jts1981

Private
Jan 29, 2018
NYC
Ride
Z4
Hey thank you for these points! I actually only sell replacement carbon fiber mirror caps, lets get some on your car. Also what is the name of this group on fb? Id like to join in. thanks in advanced

Search for "BMW Z4 E89 OWNERS CLUB"