Chinesium turbo install

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I think he just assembles them in his townhome and then has all the work done locally by other shops just my guess.

That's fine and normal to farm out work to local shops if machining for instanced is not his specialty. At least to see final assembly and balancing would add some credibility I would think given all the 'red flags' surrounding DAW.

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
That's fine and normal to farm out work to local shops if machining for instanced is not his specialty. At least to see final assembly and balancing would add some credibility I would think given all the 'red flags' surrounding DAW.
I have videos of my turbos being balanced not sure if it's actually my set or not but Shawn sent it to me.

Seb335i

Corporal
Jun 14, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i E93 DKG
Don't order from ispeedytech on eBay or Aliexpress this seller is a scammer. I ordered inlets from him 10 days after my inlets are still not shipped.
He don't answer to message or say some blablabla.

Tiron

Lurker
Oct 10, 2018
Ride
BMW 135i
Looking forward to an update on the VIV autoparts turbos this thread was started about. I was eyeballing those exact turbos on Amazon a day before this thread started, gotta do something with my old stockers that smoke and rattle. :)

Honestly, if I'm going to get china turbos, it will be a cheap cheap $800 set like this. No way would I pay for DAW (are his prices going up?) to save such a small amount over more reputable vendors. If I'm paying for china turbos, I want china prices.

Reactions: PupkinRacing

Seb335i

Corporal
Jun 14, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i E93 DKG
Looking forward to an update on the VIV autoparts turbos this thread was started about. I was eyeballing those exact turbos on Amazon a day before this thread started, gotta do something with my old stockers that smoke and rattle. :)

Honestly, if I'm going to get china turbos, it will be a cheap cheap $800 set like this. No way would I pay for DAW (are his prices going up?) to save such a small amount over more reputable vendors. If I'm paying for china turbos, I want china prices.
Turbos are bolted and torqued I'm still waiting for 2" upgraded inlets.

Reactions: fmorelli

xvinx87

May 26, 2018
Don't order from ispeedytech on eBay or Aliexpress this seller is a scammer. I ordered inlets from him 10 days after my inlets are still not shipped.

I was worried when I saw this post as I too had ordered from ispeedytech on AliExpress. I think you just need to be a bit patient because my turbos and inlets just arrived. The seller did tell me that black inlets were out of stock and if I wanted black I would have to wait a bit longer. In total my order took about 3 weeks to arrive

Seb335i

Corporal
Jun 14, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i E93 DKG
I was worried when I saw this post as I too had ordered from ispeedytech on AliExpress. I think you just need to be a bit patient because my turbos and inlets just arrived. The seller did tell me that black inlets were out of stock and if I wanted black I would have to wait a bit longer. In total my order took about 3 weeks to arrive

How funny it is ! New member just reply to my post I never specified that I ordered on Ali but I sent the link to this post to the seller :) Well try mister isppedytech but instead of take time to answer here you better have to send my money back... You're a liar and a scammer.

Last edited:

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT

i ordered twice already there and got my parts to germany in six days both times! Relax a bit. Sometimes things may go wrong.
For example I had one order from china which took me eight weeks. But waybill number showed that logistics fucked up.

Seb335i

Corporal
Jun 14, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i E93 DKG
i ordered twice already there and got my parts to germany in six days both times! Relax a bit. Sometimes things may go wrong.
For example I had one order from china which took me eight weeks. But waybill number showed that logistics fucked up.
The problem is that this seller is a liar he blames DHL but he never sent my good he only created the shipping informations. I had a chat with DHL crew member who confirmed that. If he can't provides my goods then it's ok for me there is many other sellers. I just want my money back.

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
The problem is that this seller is a liar he blames DHL but he never sent my good he only created the shipping informations. I had a chat with DHL crew member who confirmed that. If he can't provides my goods then it's ok for me there is many other sellers. I just want my money back.

I had long chats with somebody from ispeedytech (don´t know if its the same person always) and his or her english was actually really good for a chinese person. I hope you will get it sorted with them. Sometimes the tracking number does not show any activity until even a few days after you received your goods. I already ordered quite a few hundred times from china. DHL will most likely know about your parcel when it is in france.

If you post the shipping number i may give you my experience based on the result that will come with the tracking information.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
DHL will most likely know about your parcel when it is in france.
When you call DHL, and they look with their system and it says they never got the package, just the order created ... that's 98/100 correct. DHL is not a fly-by-night company. They make mistakes - that's the 2/100 part.

Filippo

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
When you call DHL, and they look with their system and it says they never got the package, just the order created ... that's 98/100 correct. DHL is not a fly-by-night company. They make mistakes - that's the 2/100 part.

Filippo

The order gets created automatically days before they get the parts in their hands. If the primary logistics company is not DHL, this happens a lot. Even more if the primary logistics company is not DHL, as i said they will see and KNOW that they have the parcel if it arrived at the handover destination. In the very worst case it may be a logistics hub in France. Calling DHL often does not make any sense as the process is automated and 90% of the ppl at DHL don´t even know what is going on and why. ;) I bet the parcel will arrive eventually.

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
Ah and again. Post the tracking number and we will see what is going on :) Nobody can steal the product by just having the tracking number. This would be the most transparent way to see what is going on.

Seb335i

Corporal
Jun 14, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i E93 DKG

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
Under the Aliexpress screenshot below the sentence "Tracking information is available within 5-10 days" ... Did you click on "here" in the sentence "You could track your order here while it is in Origin Country"?

So the Logistics Hubs where DHL will get the parcel for the FIRST time is "Birmingham - Bletchley - UK" . So the parcel is not YET in the UK.

So it is exactly as i stated ;) But go one and blame the seller.

Seb335i

Corporal
Jun 14, 2019
Ride
BMW 335i E93 DKG
Under the Aliexpress screenshot below the sentence "Tracking information is available within 5-10 days" ... Did you click on "here" in the sentence "You could track your order here while it is in Origin Country"?

So the Logistics Hubs where DHL will get the parcel for the FIRST time is "Birmingham - Bletchley - UK" . So the parcel is not YET in the UK.

So it is exactly as i stated ;) But go one and blame the seller.
Before to speak it's better to know the full story... First this scammer gave me a false DHL tracking number after many private messages he gave me the second one. I had a chat with DHL crew member who confirmed that my goods have never been sent. The seller ONLY created the shipping information then nothing.
This is NOT a DHL problem but a seller problem. After that he sent me a third tracking number with a different shipping company JCEX but same problem the JCEX company never had my goods.
I just want my money back as this scammer can't provide what I've paid for.

View attachment Capture-d-cran-2019-10-27-18-05-57.png

View attachment Capture-d-cran-2019-10-27-18-06-10.png

View attachment Capture-d-cran-2019-10-27-18-06-27.png

View attachment Capture-d-cran-2019-10-27-18-06-52.png

Last edited:

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
He is not a scammer. You are way to nervous for aliexpress. You did not even read my post properly. DHL IS THE LAST MILE DELIVERY COMPANY!! They cannot know of the parcel to this point. My god. Relax. Your parcel will arrive soon.

Reactions: xvinx87

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT

Your parcel is on the way...