Codes... And Solutions

Discussion in 'N54' started by Cheezy, Nov 8, 2016.

Trader History (0)
  1. Alright guys I just want to make a place here for people to post their codes for all to see and possibly help if they've come across them before. Sound like a good idea?

2. i like it ... wana start with one of mine ? haha

2F7E - UNKNOWN DESCRIPTION via jb4 and mhd shows NO CODES!

3. I also have one. Shadow code: 2FDB fuel high pressure nach freigabe der Einspritzung

It shows up once in a while.

4. That's just a fuelpump code . Are you running e85? Don't worry about it too much.

5. I just looked up the 2F7E code, The results were DME:Engine switch off-time, plausibility
    There was no fault code description, it is possible that if I had the last 7 of your VIN that it may come up with more information. Generically it comes up with no fault code description.

It appears it could also be a Superknocking faults as well.

6. Yeah I run 40% e85.

7. Yeah prob just the hpfp/lpfp letting you know it's struggling . Had the same codes, and even with stage 2 lpfp I sometimes get it .

8. Yeah I track the lpfp and it seems like it's holding up pretty well but the hpfp is what I worry about.

Thanks for your help!

9. Definitely keep an eye on it. but don't worry too much !

10. Maybe this helps a little bit more. If I am not totally wrong, the fault codes should not differ too much between N55/ N54. Feel free to correct me, if I am wrong. Always willing to learn ... Sorry if double post ...

Attached Files:

11. Screenshot_20161113-020809.png
    I got this tonight right after I shut off my car, I have been thinking for a couple day that maybe my battery has been getting weak, I checked it the other day at 11.86v. I'm most likely going to replace it tomorrow, register it, and clear codes.