1. Login to disable the Ads!

CP-E Atmosphere Big Twins turbo kit

Discussion in 'N54' started by doublespaces, Oct 25, 2016.

1. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

2009 E93 335i
    Well it looks like there is a new update from 4doorbmwpower and CP-E on their Atmosphere kit for the N54.

(Direct Link)
    It runs, has dual GTX3071R, CP-E Fuelbar with 72lb injectors, COBB with AEM Fuel management, and all the other normal goodies plus some.

Their kit specific site is: Atmosphereâ„¢ Turbo - The Next Level of Performance
  2. Gsn135

Gsn135 New Member

I doubt they'll ever release that kit........

I'll be the best quality kit out there.......but for the same reason it'll be the most expensive......You're looking at at least $12k there.....
  3. 08_335i

08_335i Sergeant

2008 ST 335i
    This kit just took WAY to long to produce. I understand all the "great" work they did\do, but seriously, the time frame was an absolute joke. The power\lag ratio, I can't see being any better then a good single turbo setup. I mean hell, at sea level a 6266 can hit full spool in the early to mid 3krpm range with the right vanos setup. I guess once we see a dyno on this (if that ever happens) we will really know how well it runs. But then as stated, the price that comes into play, and we all know CP-E, so it's going to be so high no one will buy it.