CP-E Atmosphere Big Twins turbo kit

Discussion in 'N54' started by doublespaces, Oct 25, 2016.

Trader History (0)
  1. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Well it looks like there is a new update from 4doorbmwpower and CP-E on their Atmosphere kit for the N54.

(Direct Link)
    It runs, has dual GTX3071R, CP-E Fuelbar with 72lb injectors, COBB with AEM Fuel management, and all the other normal goodies plus some.

Their kit specific site is: Atmosphereâ„¢ Turbo - The Next Level of Performance

2. Gsn135

Gsn135 New Member

I doubt they'll ever release that kit........

I'll be the best quality kit out there.......but for the same reason it'll be the most expensive......You're looking at at least $12k there.....

3. 08_335i

08_335i Sergeant

2008 ST 335i
    This kit just took WAY to long to produce. I understand all the "great" work they did\do, but seriously, the time frame was an absolute joke. The power\lag ratio, I can't see being any better then a good single turbo setup. I mean hell, at sea level a 6266 can hit full spool in the early to mid 3krpm range with the right vanos setup. I guess once we see a dyno on this (if that ever happens) we will really know how well it runs. But then as stated, the price that comes into play, and we all know CP-E, so it's going to be so high no one will buy it.