Do you use Burble exhaust?

Do you use the Burble exhaust option?

• Total voters

MoreBoost

Sergeant
Jul 27, 2017
Ride
335i
That (Censored by Chris) is saying afterburn is killing his turbos, just means he has not figured out why his turbine wheels are failing yet. We already know why all the 9 Blade TDO4HL turbines industry-wide are failing because well we paid to have composition testing done, as well as X-ray, and vibration testing.

The burble tunes while dumb, and ricey as hell, are not doing anything to destroy turbos on decel. Careful what you believe people....

Are GC turbos prone to this turbine delamination failure?

MoreBoost

Sergeant
Jul 27, 2017
Ride
335i
If MHD are reading this. I like the burble but I've found it a pain when decelerating from 80 mph and down shifting. Sounds like the exhaust will explode on the aggressive setting. But during urban driving (stop start) the aggressive setting sounds nice. I find in urban driving that only the aggressive setting is any good.
Any way to scale it?

Reactions: langsbr

AK135i

Corporal
Dec 13, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Ride
2010 135i
If MHD are reading this. I like the burble but I've found it a pain when decelerating from 80 mph and down shifting. Sounds like the exhaust will explode on the aggressive setting. But during urban driving (stop start) the aggressive setting sounds nice. I find in urban driving that only the aggressive setting is any good.
Any way to scale it?

If you have an auto, mhd has an option to set the length of the burble in between sport mode and normal driving, but you can not set the intensity independently depending on driving modes.

Jmw3607

Private
Feb 7, 2017
Ride
08 335i e92
I haven't had any negative side effects from using burble and it has been on for quite some time. It's at a super low setting for normal driving though and I don't ever even hear it.