BMW M4

Stalin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2019
Georgia Tbilisi
Ride
M4
After 20psi aem's internsl map sensor leaks boost a little and tuning or adjustiny fuel scalar / fuel correction factor tables with this aem controller is impossible to make the stft clean in intire rpm range because aem sprays like a seller on the vegetables at the grocery store

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
After 20psi aem's internsl map sensor leaks boost a little and tuning or adjustiny fuel scalar / fuel correction factor tables with this aem controller is impossible to make the stft clean in intire rpm range because aem sprays like a seller on the vegetables at the grocery store

We have a 50psi and 100psi setup for ours and torqbytes controller

Stalin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2019
Georgia Tbilisi
Ride
M4
I want to take boost signal from tmap wires directly and to have more control over the pump. Never seen your controller is it based on torqbyte?

Stalin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2019
Georgia Tbilisi
Ride
M4
I found your wonderful intake spacer for meth injection on your website.I will not be upgrading my engine internals. So for the power stock engine can withstand Would that be sufficient to use instead of PI with 750cc fuel injectors
If I use 125-150cc meth nozzles per cylinder? On my current meth setup I can only use E60 and maxout stock fuel system. Looking for decent supplemental fueling upgrade As my single nozzle would not enter in all cylinders equally . Fuel It is way too overspriced and overkill for stock engine I assume. Looking at my logs in 5th and 6th gear timmings are 14 where they should be 16 just want to even out my timmings in all gears and higher rpm range on a hot day

Last edited:

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I found your wonderful intake spacer for meth injection on your website.I will not be upgrading my engine internals. So for the power stock engine can withstand Would that be sufficient to use instead of PI with 750cc fuel injectors
If I use 125-150cc meth nozzles per cylinder? On my current meth setup I can only use E60 and maxout stock fuel system. Looking for decent supplemental fueling upgrade As my single nozzle would not enter in all cylinders equally . Fuel It is way too overspriced and overkill for stock engine I assume. Looking at my logs in 5th and 6th gear timmings are 14 where they should be 16 just want to even out my timmings in all gears and higher rpm range on a hot day

Here you go:
  • 100% water: 10-15% water/fuel ratio or 0-5-1cc per BHP
  • M50/W50: 15-20% MW/fuel ratio or 1-1.5cc per BHP
  • 100% methanol: 20-25% methanol/fuel ratio or 1.5-2cc per BHP
So that the CC number you get and divide by 6. That is how much per cylinder. @Twisted Tuning knows his stuff and his products seem to be of high quality. I vote DP meth for your set up.

Say you are making 700 BHP or closer to 600 WHP. That would be 100-150 CC if running 50:50. Personally I would run 100% meth and not mess with adding in distilled water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stalin

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars

I've run my DP meth kits up to around 800whp. Which was turbo limited. so DP meth can definitely be used for your goal. i would go with the 175ml nozzles, or if you want a bit more headroom, go with 225ml nozzles to be able to take a bit more demand off the cars stock fuel system.

Stalin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2019
Georgia Tbilisi
Ride
M4
@Twisted Tuning . Thanks for your input I DP meth is gonna be my next mod with torqbute controller . I will use prometh nozzles. would DP placement will make IAT sensor see lower temps so that ECU wont pull timmings or I should have 6+1 nozzle setup for the ECU to see lower IAT?

Stalin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2019
Georgia Tbilisi
Ride
M4
Here you go:
  • 100% water: 10-15% water/fuel ratio or 0-5-1cc per BHP
  • M50/W50: 15-20% MW/fuel ratio or 1-1.5cc per BHP
  • 100% methanol: 20-25% methanol/fuel ratio or 1.5-2cc per BHP
So that the CC number you get and divide by 6. That is how much per cylinder. @Twisted Tuning knows his stuff and his products seem to be of high quality. I vote DP meth for your set up.

Say you are making 700 BHP or closer to 600 WHP. That would be 100-150 CC if running 50:50. Personally I would run 100% meth and not mess with adding in distilled water.
Yes I always use 100%meth. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Torgus

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
@Twisted Tuning . Thanks for your input I DP meth is gonna be my next mod with torqbute controller . I will use prometh nozzles. would DP placement will make IAT sensor see lower temps so that ECU wont pull timmings or I should have 6+1 nozzle setup for the ECU to see lower IAT?

no need for putting a jet in the chargepipe to fake IAT drops. The tune can and should be adjusted properly to account for that