Ad: Dynamic Auto Werx Turbo Upgrade N54 (Das-AutoWerkz)

Das-AutoWerkz

Lurker
Apr 1, 2019
Ride
E92 N54
www.Das-AutoWerkz.com Is proud to annouce some of the most powerful turbo upgrade for the n54 market, DynamicAutoWerx Turbos

The Stage 4s Have produced 622whp on a FBO N54 at only 22psi!

Stage 2+ (775RS) Hybrid Turbocharger Set "REVISED" $1490.00 Shipped

(Fully revised as of 7/29/2019) Now utilizing the Garrett Gtx ultra flow 11 blade compressor wheel & further improved thrust assembly. Don't be fooled by others claiming to sale our turbochargers "there not ours" and these will be copied by others as well.

We're pleased to introduce to the Bmw N54 community the newest BMW Hybrid turbocharger set the (775RS). We were the first to design & build these turbos in 2016. These units are built from the ground up utilizing all newly designed castings (No Cores Needed). These turbos were designed to give you all the benefits of a TD04L Turbocharger while maintaining everything you love about the Oem turbochargers. The end result is a set of turbochargers that spool/respond like the Oem turbochargers but don't run out of steam at 5400 rpms like the Oem units. These turbochargers make power from the second you mesh the throttle at any Rpm past 7000 rpms thank to some of these special features Listed Below.

KEY FEATURES

• TD04L 9 Blade Ultra Flow Inconel Turbine Wheel (30% More Blade Surface Area Than The 11 & 12 Blade Wheel)
  • 17.5T 11 Blade Ultra Flow Garrett Gtx Billet Compressor Wheel With Extended Tip Technology
  • Oem Wastegate Actuators with Updated Thicker Rod, Billet End Link & Upgraded Billet Wastegate Pivot Arm Assembly
  • Upgraded Dual Oil Port Thrust Assembly Machined From Copper Bar
  • Upgraded Thrust Collar & Spacer (14mm vs 10mm)
  • Component Balanced, Dynamic Balanced Than Vsr Balanced Using a State Of The Art Balancing Machine, Avg 0.5mg Or Less
  • Upgraded Staggered Turbine Rings
  • Upgraded 2" Compressor Cover Inlets (2" Silicone Inlets Required)
  • No Cores Needed
  • Tune Required!
  • 3 Year Limited Warranty

Note... We only recommend 40W oils with high Zinc, and Phosphorus content, for high sheer strength. Great Choices or equivalent to / Amsoil Signature Series / Redline Euro / Redline High Performance

LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!

NOTE... Please allow roughly 10 - 14 business days right now before we ship these turbos.

Stage 3 (825RS) Hybrid Turbocharger Set "REVISED" $2170.00 Shipped

We're pleased to introduce to the Bmw N54 community the newest BMW Hybrid turbocharger set the (TD04R 825RS). We've built these turbos from the ground up utilizing all newly designed castings (No Cores Needed). These turbos were designed to give you all the benefits of a true TD04L Turbocharger while maintaining everything you love about the Oem turbochargers. The end result is a set of turbochargers that spool/respond extremely close to the Oem turbochargers but don't run out of steam at 5400 rpms like the Oem units do. These turbochargers make power from the second you mesh the throttle at any Rpm past 7000 rpms thank to some of these special features Listed Below.

Key Features

• Full TD04 Bearing Housings Machined To Except All The Oem Lines (Not a Modified Oem Bearing Housing)
  • TD04L 9 Blade Ultra Flow Inconel Turbine Wheel (30% More Blade Surface Area Than The 11 & 12 Blade Wheel)
  • 18.5T 11 Blade Ultra Flow Garrett Style GTX Billet Compressor Wheel
  • Large 2" Compressor Cover Inlets (2" Silicone Inlets Required)
  • Oem Wastegate Actuators with Updated Thicker Rod, Billet End Link & Upgraded Billet Wastegate Pivot Arm Assembly
  • Component Balanced, Dynamic Balanced Than Vsr Balanced Using a State Of The Art (CIMAT Balancer) To Less Than 0.5mg
  • Turbine Rings, Bearings, Coolant Ports Are 30% Larger Than All The Stage 2/ 2+ Currently Out Also a Thicker Turbine Shaft
  • Tune Required!

Note... 1 Series / 5 Series / Z Series / Or Right Hand Drive Cars you will need the upper rear coolant line from a 3 series

Note... We only recommend 40W oils with high Zinc, and Phosphorus content, for high sheer strength. Great Choices or equivalent to / Amsoil Signature Series / Redline Euro / Redline High Performance

LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY!

2-3 weeks out

N54 Stage 4 (905RS) TD04HR Hybrid Turbocharger Set $2,490.00 Shipped

We're pleased to introduce to the Bmw N54 community the newest BMW Hybrid turbocharger set the (TD04HR 905RS). We've built these turbos from the ground up utilizing all newly designed castings (No Cores Needed). These turbos were designed to give you the absolute most you can get out of a TD04 based Turbocharger while maintaining plenty of low end power. The end result is a set of turbochargers that spool/respond very well but really shine in the mid to top end range of the power band. These turbochargers will still be pulling well past 7100 rpms thank to some of these special features Listed Below.

Key Features

• Full TD04 Bearing Housings Machined To Except All The Oem Lines (Not a Modified Oem Bearing Housing)
  • TD04 9 Blade Ultra Flow Inconel Turbine Wheel (30% More Blade Surface Area Than The 11 & 12 Blade Wheel)
  • 11 Blade Ultra Flow Garrett Style GTX Billet 19.5T Compressor Wheel
  • Large 2" Compressor Cover Inlets (2" Silicone Inlets Required)
  • Component Balanced, Dynamic Balanced Than Vsr Balanced Using a State Of The Art (CIMAT Balancer) To Less Than 0.5mg
  • Turbine Rings, Bearings, Coolant Ports Are 30% Larger Than All The Stage 2/ 2+ Currently Out Also a Thicker Turbine Shaft
  • Tune Required!
Note... 1 Series / 5 Series / Z Series / Or Right Hand Drive Cars you will need the upper rear coolant line from a 3 series

2/3 weeks out roughly

Please Shoot me a PM to discuss options or if you have any questions.

www.Das-AutoWerkz.com

rev210

Corporal
Feb 24, 2019
Ride
335i - 08 Coupe .
Stage 4 is making 622rwhp . Is there plans to push them further? It would be cool to see what they can do . That power is doable right now with stage 2s , regardless a solid result. Look forward to seeing some full weight 9 second /140mph passes if the stage 4s can realise the power in the real world

tisdrew

Corporal
Jun 27, 2017
Ride
09 335i 6MT
Most powerful turbo upgrade for the n54?
Any time slips?
Any dyno over 900hp?

Big claims.

To be fair the literal quote is "some of the most powerful". Given that basically every upgraded twin manufacturer (VTT, RB, MMP, Pure, even Frankenturbo) has hit over 6, I'm not impressed.

Eyelobes

Corporal
Apr 23, 2019
Ride
2007 e90 335i
What affiliation is there with DynamicAutowerx and why is there a 2nd website needed? The website posted here is unfinished and filled with new website placeholders, and this post here is pulled directly from Dynamic's site, down to the gramatical errors. I was going to order some Stage 2+ from DynamicAutowerx, but this seems shady.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
"Don't be fooled by others claiming to sale our turbochargers "there not ours" and these will be copied by others as well. " <-- Jesus hire someone to write your press releases and make posts for you. @Chris@VargasTurboTech go work your magic. Another client for you.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I have some Stage 3's on the way. I don't care if there marketing sucks. I'll post logs when I get them installed and tuned, but it might not be until spring.

My only concern would be in the event of a failure it may be extremely hard to communicate with them as English does not appear to be their native language.

NoGuru

Captain
Jan 9, 2018
Just North of Detroit
Ride
BMW 335is
My only concern would be in the event of a failure it may be extremely hard to communicate with them as English does not appear to be their native language.
Funny you should mention that, we'll part of the reason I went with them is he is an older gentleman and is 30 minutes north of me outside of Detroit. I am having them do the install as well. Guy seems to be knowledgeable, and time will tell.

• Informative
Reactions: KAIZZER and Torgus

Eyelobes

Corporal
Apr 23, 2019
Ride
2007 e90 335i
Plan on dropping these I'm myself I'm the next few weeks. If I have to make a warranty claim, I can't just visit my Grandma while I'm doing it

ROMAN_N54

Sep 12, 2019
Ride
2009 335i 6MT
I bought set of stage 2 back in 2018 because oem were on back order. Running low boost 21psi 20k miles on it so far no leaks no issues.

Reactions: NoGuru

Jerain

Mar 8, 2019
Ride
E92 335i 6MT LSD
Well, the presentation is a bit sloppy but they can be good turbos for the money. But the frequent name and website changes don't do any good either for buyer confidence... :D

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
I bought set of stage 2 back in 2018 because oem were on back order. Running low boost 21psi 20k miles on it so far no leaks no issues.
Welcome! That's awesome. How's your car set up? Any photos of your car? E90? E82?

Filippo

NoGuru

Captain
Jan 9, 2018
Just North of Detroit
Ride
BMW 335is

I'm not really sure I follow you. You just quoted me saying a friend of mine ran these all summer.
If you really needed more proof, you can do a quick search and find lots of forum threads and info on these out there.

Last edited:

e30gentry

Private
May 24, 2019
Ride
2008 135i 2008 CLS63 AMG 335D
People concerned with the "stage marketing" . . . has anyone realized a huge some of our community's vendors as well as other vehicles out there is marketed in "stages"
Why waste the time and complain about that, what fuel pump are you running? I bet if not a full DYI or stock set its marketed in "stages"

Back on topic, Vehicular DIY has installed a set of these. If everyone wants real world feedback, check out his page. It's only been a month since his post but I am sure once he gets "his tuner" to correct all recent upgrades, including helix OD he'll post another great video reviewing real world DD and possibly a dyno.

NoGuru

Captain
Jan 9, 2018
Just North of Detroit
Ride
BMW 335is
People concerned with the "stage marketing" . . . has anyone realized a huge some of our community's vendors as well as other vehicles out there is marketed in "stages"
Why waste the time and complain about that, what fuel pump are you running? I bet if not a full DYI or stock set its marketed in "stages"

Back on topic, Vehicular DIY has installed a set of these. If everyone wants real world feedback, check out his page. It's only been a month since his post but I am sure once he gets "his tuner" to correct all recent upgrades, including helix OD he'll post another great video reviewing real world DD and possibly a dyno.
I just edited my post above to embed his video.