Dynamic autowerks stg 4 log e85

Lucien316

Private
Jan 28, 2021
This is the thing that baffles me so much with the N54. This kind of turbo pressure just screams inefficiency and short term reliability. Unfortunately I've had some issues getting to completed with the port/polish head for the Z4 so my TD04 twins and related upgrade parts are all on a shelf until that is cleared up. But my hope is to be at 600whp on emix and be just under 20psi. Possible? Not sure. But tons of boost just tells me the engine is not set up to make the power. And the N54 as designed, is not made to make this power reliably, IMHO.

Maybe more so with a big single, for sure. Seems much tougher with twins. Glad it is working for you, but I don't see 27+psi in my future - I think it is working the wrong end of the problem

Filippo
Hey. Following. About to have the same daw max flow plus sent to me Monday. So is your argument if you’re not going to run a single turbo and prefer twins in the N54 to run a slightly smaller turbo such as the max flow, the daw turbo just rated lower hp than the +? I have been struggling and debating which of these two to buy. I’ve already given a deposit I can’t get back. Otherwise if RB wasn’t so backed up I’d get his biggest set.