E46 M3 Review - ViewsFromTheHeart | Looking for Feedback :)

YouAreMyWorld

Lurker
Sep 3, 2017
Ride
E92 Mineral White 335i
Hey everyone, I've been working on my YouTube channel for the past couple weeks and this past Sunday I managed to get my hands on an E46 M3 thanks to a good friend of mine (Kevin). Being that we're all enthusiasts, namely BMW enthusiasts here, I hope you join me for the ride and check out both what I'm about and what my channel is about.

Link:

Although the particular video I've linked above is of course on an E46 M3, I do have several other videos up for your viewing pleasure. I won't be limited to any singular brand and will be trying to expand my horizons by experiencing all possible makes & models.

If you guys enjoy, don't forget to subscribe--there's far more videos coming your way. And with each new video I'll be getting better & better!

Also special thanks to Tyler!

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
If I could give you a suggestion, break your videos down into 15 minute chunks so more people will be able to see what you're doing. 45 minutes is a long time to set aside for a video when people don't know who you are yet, etc. Doing this will result in people skipping through the video or not watching at all.

YouAreMyWorld

Lurker
Sep 3, 2017
Ride
E92 Mineral White 335i
If I could give you a suggestion, break your videos down into 15 minute chunks so more people will be able to see what you're doing. 45 minutes is a long time to set aside for a video when people don't know who you are yet, etc. Doing this will result in people skipping through the video or not watching at all.

I definitely see what you're saying, thank you for the feedback. It's something I've thought about time and again, but the way I see it is, those that watch are not only genuinely interested but also watch because of "me".

Albeit, as you said, I'm currently a 'nobody', I would much rather gain a more vested audience that takes the time to be more engaging rather than a few seldom clicks here and there from people that'll never visit again. My process is methodical and for the long run--I'm learning everyday and it's been both a fun and difficult process. I think the "people" I'm targeting will appreciate the "quality" (at least I hope so) and effort they see me put into my videos with editing, etc. It's by no means easy and banking on myself in this regard is definitely a risk, but the proof is in the fruit of my labor.

It's kinda hard to believe, but in the past 28 days, people have watched my videos for a combined 91 hours. For me being so small, I think that's a pretty good feat thus far. And the only way to go is up! :)