e93 Underbody Chassis Brace Torque Specs HERE.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
These are the torque specs for the front vertical, front and rear underbody chassis reinforcement bracing torque specs. They are PITA to find, but I found them.

FRONT SECTION:
1. The front bolt that fastens the two diagonal v shaped vertically oriented bars that meet in the center of the sub-frame - right in front of the engine bottom and protective plate:
56Nm

2. The first and last big ass bolts that fasten the left and right reinforcement brace bars to the sub-frame:
100Nm Plus 90º or as close as you can.

3. The middle mid sized bolts that are in between item #2 above:
50Nm

REAR SECTION:

1. The 18mm center bolt that fastens the two rear chassis reinforcement bars to the body right behind the differential:
100Nm plus 90º or as close as you can.

2. The 18mm bolt at the end of the two rear chassis reinforcement bars that fastens those bars to the side rocker panels under the doors:
100Nm plus 90º or as close as you can.

3. The 16mm middle bolt on the same bars under that fasten the bars directly to the underbody:
66Nm

4. The smaller bolt next to the big ass center rear bolt that fastens the two rear chassis reinforcement bars together:
66Nm

There... son of a bitch. Now e93 owners never have to spend days looking all over the internet for those specs. Bentley is a POS when it comes to e93 data.

Last edited:

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
Sweet, I've always torqued them gudentite

Man... I am terrified of stripping them because they are on the body itself. once that happens... you are screwed unless you know how to fix it. Over the years, NOBODY ever posted them.