Finally new dyno results with our VTT 135i!

• Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.
Jun 16, 2017
Ah ok. Thanks for both replies. Just trying to gauge where mine will be until it is tuned.

[email protected]

Sergeant
Free Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
Ah ok. Thanks for both replies. Just trying to gauge where mine will be until it is tuned.
I was over doing expensive builds and just wanted something inexpensive and functional. The high lift cams+springs added around $2k to the build, not sure if it was worth it. Seems to have added 500rpm+ of usable range. But not sure if it's adding any peak power.

Jan 24, 2018
SC
I was over doing expensive builds and just wanted something inexpensive and functional. The high lift cams+springs added around $2k to the build, not sure if it was worth it. Seems to have added 500rpm+ of usable range. But not sure if it's adding any peak power.
Being able to stay in gear longer with a 6MT might be worth it.

Jun 16, 2017
ok thanks. glad the majority comes from the head. i can live without the 500 extra RPM even though im MT.

Jun 16, 2017
@[email protected]

What plugs are you running? Since our setup is so similar and I am in the market for some I was wondering what you had. I run the 95770 (one step colder) right now. But was thinking about going to the 97506. Do you recommend?

Thanks.

Mar 17, 2018
Terry, on a car that only can rev up to 6700 rpm, do you think it is a good upgrade changing cams to the lower lift ones? What are your advises in this regard? Thanks

[email protected]

Sergeant
Free Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
The cams I think in most cases, not worth it. Especially not if shifting earlier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.