Andreweatstacos

Jun 20, 2018
Ride
BMW 135i
What's up everyone. I wound up getting rid of the air ride and as I am taking my car in a different direction.

I went ahead and ordered some Fortune Auto 500 coils with 8k and 11k Swift Springs, locking collars, and radial bearings.

Here is the first part of the video of me doing an unboxing. I will update this with a review too once I get some more driving time on them. Be sure to check out all my other videos, and be on the watch for whats to come.

The build quality is exceptional, especially since they're less than $1500. They ride pretty well too for the little bit of miles I've put on them. I will update this thread periodically with more feedback. My water pump just took a crap, so I have to wait a little to really test the dampening and dial it in to my liking.

Here is the install video, make sure you guys check it out!

These videos are super fun to film, just need more motivation to edit them together after the fact!

Reactions: doublespaces

Andreweatstacos

Jun 20, 2018
Ride
BMW 135i
Very nice. I almost pulled the trigger on these
So far so good, I live down the street from New Jersey Motorsports Park, so once I get everything sorted with my car, I'll be attending a track day and will for sure make a video and review of them on the track!

As far as street driving, they ride very similar to the stock suspension when it comes to cruising on the highway. When you hit a bump, you kinda get more of a thud but it isn't too harsh. They feel great around corners nothing seems to loosen up or feel floaty like the stock M Sport did with the Eibachs'. Only thing I want now is a little more turn in and mid corner feel, but I think that has more to do with tires.

LoBoost

Sergeant
Dec 22, 2017
Ride
2008 135i, 2014 GTR
Great video man! Question, what are your front wheel offsets and tire sizes?

I've read that some have had clearance issues with coilovers and APEX ARC-8 wheels. When the ARC-8 group buy was going on I ordered the narrower front tires in hopes of using these exact coilovers.

Andreweatstacos

Jun 20, 2018
Ride
BMW 135i
Great video man! Question, what are your front wheel offsets and tire sizes?

I've read that some have had clearance issues with coilovers and APEX ARC-8 wheels. When the ARC-8 group buy was going on I ordered the narrower front tires in hopes of using these exact coilovers.

Well my LM's no longer fit, but they were 18x9 et35. I am currently running the stock wheels and trying to sell the LM's so I can get some wheels that fit lol. Im not sure honestly what I'm going to go with.