Groupbuy for clutch kits

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
Note that if you opt for the SPEC Clutch + SPEC SMFW, you are limited to this particular combination indefinitely i.e You cannot use another clutch and/or flywheel.

If you opt for the SPEC Clutch + MFactory SMFW, you are not limited to using only this particular combination in future i.e You can use ANY aftermarket clutch (that was designed for an oem flywheel) and may even go back to using an oem DMFW if required

We have most Clutches & Flywheels in stock and ready to ship, and we are willing to offer the following prices without the need for a group buy (just PM me to order at this price):

SPEC 2+ & MFactory SMFW: $1200 shipped
SPEC 3+ & MFactory SMFW: $1250 shipped
MFactory SMFW Only: $499.95 shipped
MFactory Twin-Disc (inc. Flywheel. 6-Puck Non-Sprung): $1349.95 shipped

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Thanks for the info @MFactory! This really helps people like me who can't afford a group buy in the allotted time.

I appreciate everyone's efforts in setting up various group buys as well. Hopefully we can keep networking relationships and group buys for the future to come

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
I might have to research it but what are the main differences between the spec and mfactory SMFW besides what you noted?

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
The MFactory SMFW is slightly heavier than the SPEC Steel SMFW, but not that big of a difference. The main difference though is that our SMFW is designed to work with an oem or aftermarket clutch (designed for the oem flywheel).

The SPEC SMFW provided with the SPEC Clutch as part of a combo deal (due to the lower cost) is specific to SPEC and won't work with any other clutch. Whilst they do have an SMFW suitable for an oem clutch, it is a lot more expensive (as is the SPEC clutch for oem flywheel fitment), hence why no vendor offers this combo.

We are the only vendor to offer the SPEC clutch (for oem flywheel fitment).

OEM flywheel fitment = SAC
Non-OEM = Non-SAC

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
The MFactory SMFW is slightly heavier than the SPEC Steel SMFW, but not that big of a difference. The main difference though is that our SMFW is designed to work with an oem or aftermarket clutch (designed for the oem flywheel).

The SPEC SMFW provided with the SPEC Clutch as part of a combo deal (due to the lower cost) is specific to SPEC and won't work with any other clutch. Whilst they do have an SMFW suitable for an oem clutch, it is a lot more expensive (as is the SPEC clutch for oem flywheel fitment), hence why no vendor offers this combo.

We are the only vendor to offer the SPEC clutch (for oem flywheel fitment).

OEM flywheel fitment = SAC
Non-OEM = Non-SAC
Thank you that gave me a better idea on what to buy!

T.J.

Nov 5, 2016
Columbus, OH
Ride
2010 135i MT Coupe
Note that if you opt for the SPEC Clutch + SPEC SMFW, you are limited to this particular combination indefinitely i.e You cannot use another clutch and/or flywheel.

If you opt for the SPEC Clutch + MFactory SMFW, you are not limited to using only this particular combination in future i.e You can use ANY aftermarket clutch (that was designed for an oem flywheel) and may even go back to using an oem DMFW if required

We have most Clutches & Flywheels in stock and ready to ship, and we are willing to offer the following prices without the need for a group buy (just PM me to order at this price):

SPEC 2+ & MFactory SMFW: $1200 shipped
SPEC 3+ & MFactory SMFW: $1250 shipped
MFactory SMFW Only: $499.95 shipped
MFactory Twin-Disc (inc. Flywheel. 6-Puck Non-Sprung): $1349.95 shipped

Sign me up, im in!