Lean Spool - Reference Table?

rac

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Ride
135i ST
I capped my Fuel (Spool) table to 14.7 with no ultra-lean areas (and kept lean spool enabled) thinking that lean spool was referencing this table.

But this was not the case. So does this mean we are unable to modify the lean spool AFR targets while in this mode?

Related question, if I disable lean spool and modify the Fuel (Spool) table, will this table then be referenced allowing custom spool AFRs?

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
It references fuel (spool) in fuel mode 20, but lean spool logic is a separate on/off toggle. Uncheck it and should target fuel spool AFRs uninterrupted then.

• Informative
Reactions: doublespaces

rac

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Ride
135i ST
It references fuel (spool) in fuel mode 20, but lean spool logic is a separate on/off toggle. Uncheck it and should target fuel spool AFRs uninterrupted then.

Thanks, I did this and confirmed that to be the case

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
I'm sure there is a table in there that the "Lean Spool" toggle uses, but I don't really see a point in looking for it, as I don't see any positives. Fuel (Spool) and Fuel (Main) should cover all people need.

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
I'm sure there is a table in there that the "Lean Spool" toggle uses, but I don't really see a point in looking for it, as I don't see any positives. Fuel (Spool) and Fuel (Main) should cover all people need.
...just find the +200HP flag :D