MHD 2.0 Troubleshooting FAQ

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
I won't call it a bug, but a feature request to go back/give the option to have just a large number display for gauges. I will say the "issue" is that even on a 10" tablet, the new gauge with only a single style has such small numbers that it's not easily visible when glancing at it. I know this isn't a priority, but I doubt I am the only user that would have this request.

Other styles are in the works

Reactions: typedRew

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
I won't call it a bug, but a feature request to go back/give the option to have just a large number display for gauges. I will say the "issue" is that even on a 10" tablet, the new gauge with only a single style has such small numbers that it's not easily visible when glancing at it. I know this isn't a priority, but I doubt I am the only user that would have this request.
oh yeah, i hate the tiny gauges

really need them to be easy to read at a glance, even with the alarms active, id prefer to see data more easily

• Agree
Reactions: Jeffman

steve30

Private
Sep 26, 2019
Ride
E36 M3, E90 335 ST
Just wondering if anyone is having similar issues.. I'm using MHD on my iPhone and when connecting to the monitor/log it takes a couple minutes to connect. I'm using the WiFi adapter. It reads the DME codes with no issue, just the monitor tab takes a while to connect.

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Hey folks. Not sure if I have a setting wrong somewhere but when I log my csv files arent representing what the car is doing.

MHD real time boost gauge is also showing -5 to -12 psi while driving and idling, goes positive when hard throttle but doesn't show up in the logs.

Need to figure out what is wrong so I can get this Hydra powerplant properly tuned!

Attachments

• 2020-07-16 17_23_34 IJE0S Alex Meinzer v1.0.bin.csv
    2.9 KB · Views: 24

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Hey folks. Not sure if I have a setting wrong somewhere but when I log my csv files arent representing what the car is doing.

MHD real time boost gauge is also showing -5 to -12 psi while driving and idling, goes positive when hard throttle but doesn't show up in the logs.

Need to figure out what is wrong so I can get this Hydra powerplant properly tuned!

I had something funny going on like this the other day. I reuploaded the log and then it seemed to make sense. It could be coincidence, but it seemed like the wrong file was uploaded. Is this when using the upload API or on MHD itself?

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
I had something funny going on like this the other day. I reuploaded the log and then it seemed to make sense. It could be coincidence, but it seemed like the wrong file was uploaded. Is this when using the upload API or on MHD itself?

Using datazap or mhd, file itself too I think. Boost reading negative, something ain't right.