MHD app enhancements thread

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
One thing i guess people in germany would really appreciate is to have standing burble being set active/inactive seperately.

When the police controls our cars and make noise measurements this can become an issue and we have to deactivate burble completely therefore as a safety measure.
when the police control your car? what the hell?

why are you letting a cop sit in your car?

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
when the police control your car? what the hell?

why are you letting a cop sit in your car?

what? Here in germany things are different. They don´t sit in your car ... omfg. They make noise tests if they suspect something wrong.

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
what? Here in germany things are different. They don´t sit in your car ... omfg. They make noise tests if they suspect something wrong.

you said 'in control of your car', only way i know that could be is if they are inside it

if a cop told me to rev my car up, i'd just tell him no and let him write the ticket

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
so we got the min/max back with this update. Awesome

can we make it so the min/max doesn’t constantly reset every 20 seconds? I know that little check marker we had prior had a timer, but I’d prefer if all the gauges didn’t constantly update their min/max values while driving And only reset if I ask them to(via swipe, which does work fine) or at least give a drop down Option for Not updating constantly.

also. Tech guys. How do you get an iPhone to more quickly accept that the mhd dongle doesn’t have a data connection and revert back to cell data. Takes several minutes of running for mine to give the Pop up to use cell data Instead

Reactions: F87Source

F87Source

Sergeant
Oct 14, 2019
Canada
Ride
2017 Bmw M2

can we make it so the min/max doesn’t constantly reset every 20 seconds? I know that little check marker we had prior had a timer, but I’d prefer if all the gauges didn’t constantly update their min/max values while driving And only reset if I ask them to(via swipe, which does work fine)
+1

Yes please make it so the min max just stays until we choose to reset it.

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly

can we make it so the min/max doesn’t constantly reset every 20 seconds? I know that little check marker we had prior had a timer, but I’d prefer if all the gauges didn’t constantly update their min/max values while driving And only reset if I ask them to(via swipe, which does work fine)

also. Tech guys. How do you get an iPhone to more quickly accept that the mhd dongle doesn’t have a data connection and revert back to cell data. Takes several minutes of running for mine to give the Pop up to use cell data Instead

Ah damn, it wasn't supposed to reset every X seconds, that was my mistake. I will fix it in next release so it only will reset when swiped or gauge changed.

TiAgAu

Corporal
Nov 18, 2018
Australia
Ride
08 335i

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-05-22 22-13-01.png
    Screenshot from 2020-05-22 22-13-01.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 8

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
Mine still shows v2.00 last updated May 15th. Not that concerned about it as long as it still flashes and logs in the meantime.