MHD Wifi

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
Damn, I just ordered from there and it was good, must have just happened.

Guess thats what happens when the whole of n54 owners wants the same thing from 2 vendors.

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
Well then their website is confusing. I have texted Justin to be sure I get the e series. They whould not say the e series is fast on an f series cable. And I did not see any orange one.
that's why I asked cause it said orange faster on e and f and black even faster f and g only so I wasnt sure if was only faster on f and g or only compatible. Was pretty sure wasnt compatible but my bimmer geeks has switch for auto or enet and then d can so I believe works for f and g . I guess f can use either protocol, it is little confusing so I feel bad for you I ordered at 8 this morning i didnt see twisted link so ordered from terry . I almost ordered from both once saw link but guess is to late now to get another.

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
We let 100 orders come in for now, mostly for orange, but we have 1000 units on order. Waiting for clarification on the black adpater pricing and will retroactively update our site if that one is going to be less. Will update you guys when we were more from MHD.

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
Ugh. The only day I wait until >after work< to check what’s going down on Spool Street and I miss out...grrr.

D

Deleted member 2204

I really doubt they where in stock in the first place. Everything was pre-order. They just didn't want to take on any more orders. Both sites actually stated pre-order with weeks of delivery time.

To all of you the same advice as with video games; NEVER PRE-ORDER!

• Love
Reactions: fmorelli

typedRew

Sergeant
Feb 25, 2019
Ride
2009 335i xDrive
I really doubt they where in stock in the first place. Everything was pre-order. They just didn't want to take on any more orders. Both sites actually stated pre-order with weeks of delivery time.

To all of you the same advice as with video games; NEVER PRE-ORDER!
There was never any thought otherwise, everyone knew it was a pre order.

And my BMS cable is all but completely dead, so I need a new way to flash ASAP, so pre ordering was the best option for me. As id prefer to not buy a new cable as well.