MHD Wifi

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
People should do what they want to do. Buy it, make it yourself, don't buy it. I don't care. I'm just sharing information. Why do you US guys interpret everything as an attack? Jesus christ chill the fck out.
@Ballistic what you just did, in what I quoted above, is called "projection". That's when you blame someone else for doing exactly what you are doing. And most times in projection, the original person is not doing what you are doing.

Which is exactly the case here. @Rob09msport simply stated his point of view on the value being beyond a few parts and some integration. He did exactly what you suggested - "sharing information" ... and you then proceed to personally attack him.

Hope whatever is stressing you out goes away quickly. Nice to have you here, man. Go have a liter with friends. We'll be here when you get back.

Filippo

AUbeast86

Sergeant
Nov 6, 2016
New Market, AL
Ride
335i e92 6MT
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: doublespaces

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
I dont think anyone that needs guide should attempt especially if gonna flash and they put alot of development into this it's not the hardware that's value but the interface they owned made. I think people should purchase and support mhd. People want new features but then want to criticize when it's time to pony up.
This is my post you freaked about . Where is their any patriotism. You started the racism noone else said anything bad. I actually praised foreigners. I am trying so hard to not stoop to your level. This is a German car forum so go somewhere else with that crap. This is the one thing I cant stand dont make me saying support a vendor some political crap . Your crossing a line now and really acting irrational.

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
all the comments are gone, what was he trying to fix with tcp windows and caching, exactly?

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
all the comments are gone, what was he trying to fix with tcp windows and caching, exactly?
Nothing he was saying he feels it's very simple to switch from cable to wireless support and build adapter but I think we agree to disagree and respect each other unless the admins cleaned it up. I deleted some of my responses since their's no point anymore.

scrllock

Sergeant
Dec 17, 2018
Ride
2011 335xi
Oh, this is the same guy who was gonna build his own fuel pump controller upgrade for like $100. Riiiiiiiiight

• Funny
Reactions: Rob09msport

Bigfwop

Lurker
Mar 13, 2019
Fort Myers
Ride
e92 335i
Have Been using mine for the past week. No issues. Gauge Monitor lag is essentially gone with the wireless throughput.
I don't know if the wlan adapter turns off after inactivity so I've just been unplugging it when not in use. I don't know the voltage draw so I don't want to risk it.
I highly recommend buying one! MHD app update required

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I’m already getting 2DED codes from the EOSpeed BPM4 LPFP controller and my subwoofer amp. Dang it.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Could swap the OBD pin to a Term 15g so it shuts off after a period of time along with the other electronics.