Mishimoto F2X | F3X FMIC for N55, N20 and N26

• Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.

Mishimoto

Lurker
Free Vendor
Mar 29, 2017
New Castle, DE
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to bump the thread to let you know that our production sample is going to be at our facility toward the end of the month! We're looking forward to updating you on the results!

Also, we're still on the hunt for a few models to make sure that we have the shrouding right. If you or anyone you know has a 228 non-msport, or either version of the 4 series in the Delaware area, shoot me a PM!

-Nick

Mishimoto

Lurker
Free Vendor
Mar 29, 2017
New Castle, DE
Hey Guys!

I know that it's been a while, but I just wanted to bump the thread with a little teaser for y'all!

020718_NLT_F30_INT_WEB_1-1.jpg

More to come soon!

-Nick

Mishimoto

Lurker
Free Vendor
Mar 29, 2017
New Castle, DE
Hey Guys,
Just another teaser for you:

021518_NLT_F30_INT_WEB_2.jpg

Test fit is complete, so keep an eye out for a blog update coming soon outlining our production sample!. We were hoping to have the M2 on the dyno this week, but it's next in line after the Golf R. Make sure to keep an eye out on our social media for that ;)

-Nick

Mishimoto

Lurker
Free Vendor
Mar 29, 2017
New Castle, DE
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to keep everyone updated!

022018_NLT_M2_INT_WEB_1.jpg

We're still making a racket on the dyno and crunching numbers, but I'll be sure to get some results and a close-up look at the new design asap!

-Nick

Mishimoto

Lurker
Free Vendor
Mar 29, 2017
New Castle, DE
Hey Guys,
Bumping this up to make sure that you keep your eyes out on Monday for our next update on the intercooler!

030118_NLT_F30_INT_WEB_3.jpg

-Nick

Mishimoto

Lurker
Free Vendor
Mar 29, 2017
New Castle, DE
Hey Guys!

Happy Monday! I'm bringing this thread back from the dead with some great news! After thorough design and ensuring that this intercooler was up to Mishimoto standards, we are pleased to announce the launch of the presale for the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler! Get yours today:

BMW F2X/F3X Performance Intercooler

MMINT-F30-12BK_1.jpg

030118_NLT_F30_INT_WEB_1.jpg

-Nick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.