MMP POOR SERVICE, POOR QUALITY, FALSE MARKETING (PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
Shouldn't Lang get back to stroking the MMP Wang?:)

Please re-read what you just typed, step away from the keyboard, and never post again.

2f7.png

• Agree
Reactions: E92 420

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
If he knew how to run a proper business, his business would have been a lot more than just selling N54 stock frame turbos from a crappy website after all these years.

Speaking of websites, I had only been to his once or twice. I just took a look at it and notice that the turbos are SO POPULAR that there isn't a testimonial newer than 5 years old, and his page says he recommends top tuners such as Cobb and Procede.

Probably soooo busy with all those "orders" he can't even update his website, or he only sells to people that don't know what the internet is - that's why there is never any current posts from anyone about them. Remember, people only post negative stuff on the internet, never good stuff. Oh, except for all the people posting their results and kill videos from MMPs, singles, GCs, Pures, and pretty much EVERY OTHER combo you can think of. Rob's customers are just so satisfied, they can't do anything. Yeah, that's it.

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
'08 335i, '14 M6, '15 Tundra
Indeed we have to spend $0 on marketing. Indeed we have not updated the website for years. Indeed RB reps/dealers/etc are unnecessary. Indeed we can be very blunt and forthright online, even if some are offended in the process- that is still ok. Was talking to another local entrepreneur friend a few weeks ago about this, his response "that is a sign of a good business". We agree. All of our business transactions are always handled with integrity and honesty along with great support, that is the large difference between RB and some others.

And on point to the thread indeed we do not sell counterfeit parts claiming they are authentic either, and our turbos have led to the best performing cars out there to date (consistently and ongoing). Our customers are happy ones and rest assured you will not see a thread like this one with the RB brand behind it, and we are proud of that and our business certainly is thriving even 8 years into the platform.

We appreciate you have taken notice and take the time out to make such lengthy posts, perhaps in your own ways you are helping with some of our "zero budget marketing" by creating a divide and those who decide to not agree with your perspectives thus become our customers. So thank you for that as well.:sunglasses:

Back on topic hopefully the OP is running great now that he has some real support from other company who doesn't sell junk and claim it is the real deal.:blush:

Rob

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
Fixed that for you...

Indeed we have $0 to spend on marketing. Indeed we have not updated the website for years, because geocities style is cool yo. Indeed RB reps/dealers/etc are unable to be found. Indeed we can be very blunt and douchey online... Was talking to another local moron a few weeks ago about this, his response "that is a sign of a business that isn't doing well"...and our turbos have led to the best performing cars out there to date (well, at least 5 years ago when the last person gave us results). Our customers are happy ones and rest assured you will not see a thread at all with the RB brand behind it, since our customers have never heard of the internet...
Rob

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
Indeed we have to spend $0 on marketing. Indeed we have not updated the website for years. Indeed RB reps/dealers/etc are unnecessary. Indeed we can be very blunt and forthright online, even if some are offended in the process- that is still ok. Was talking to another local entrepreneur friend a few weeks ago about this, his response "that is a sign of a good business". We agree. All of our business transactions are always handled with integrity and honesty along with great support, that is the large difference between RB and some others.

And on point to the thread indeed we do not sell counterfeit parts claiming they are authentic either, and our turbos have led to the best performing cars out there to date (consistently and ongoing). Our customers are happy ones and rest assured you will not see a thread like this one with the RB brand behind it, and we are proud of that and our business certainly is thriving even 8 years into the platform.

We appreciate you have taken notice and take the time out to make such lengthy posts, perhaps in your own ways you are helping with some of our "zero budget marketing" by creating a divide and those who decide to not agree with your perspectives thus become our customers. So thank you for that as well.:sunglasses:

Back on topic hopefully the OP is running great now that he has some real support from other company who doesn't sell junk and claim it is the real deal.:blush:

Rob
The cars have been fast and killing it for a LONG LONG TIME, first ones in the game respect. For rb/jb4 for making n54 what it is today. The original mods for those who remember

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
The cars have been fast and killing it for a LONG LONG TIME, first ones in the game respect. For rb/jb4 for making n54 what it is today. The original mods for those who remember

We are happy to be one of the true innovators for this platform in its' turbo offering evolution, still doing it, all at larger than ever levels even 8 years later. There is something to be said for this, something along the lines of the product and service to actual customers speaking for itself. Well said and appreciate the feedback here sir.

• Dumb
Reactions: cloud9blue

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
See the EMP tuning thread: "With N54, pretty much anyone can build some Dyno queens and win some bullshit highway pull street race and then advertise them on social media."

https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads...ion-out-of-the-shadows.2671/page-5#post-29881
The point was nobody was even close in 2010. That is why we are here today. A few people said “fuck it” and they went for it. Before cars, motors, etc were dirt cheap like now. There was a lot to lose, and little gain. Nobody knew any of the limitations or had any precursor to follow. Be thankful patron.

veer90

Lieutenant
Nov 16, 2016
West Nyack, NY
Ride
e90 335i 6MT
Nobody knew any of the limitations or had any precursor to follow. Be thankful patron.

Stuffing a bigger CHRA into an existing turbo housing that has been machined to accept it is not a novel concept. Just to name one example off the top of my head, the subaru guys were doing it looooong before the N54 was released.

Don't tell me what to be thankful for. Lately all Rob has offered the community is his passive-aggressive shitposting.

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
The point was nobody was even close in 2010. That is why we are here today. A few people said “fuck it” and they went for it. Before cars, motors, etc were dirt cheap like now. There was a lot to lose, and little gain. Nobody knew any of the limitations or had any precursor to follow. Be thankful patron.

Every once in a while you find one on the internet who seems to have a firm grasp on reality.

Nice to see posts like this where someone shows a bit of respect for one who has blazed a large trail for a platform and still 8 strong years later has shown tremendous loyalty to supporting it. Once again very well said, we are happy we were a part of that and also happy we continue to be a large part of the platform as well.

Rob