F1X Most Powerful built F10/N55 (535i)

Discussion in '5-Series' started by Alan, Feb 19, 2017.

Trader History (0)
  1. Alan

Alan Private

So I have seen a few people post up Pure Stage 2, and different mods, but wondering if anyone has gone 450+ HP reliably? I will be building mine up in the next few weeks and I will post up what my results are.

To start with, I have an ER Chargepipe, ER Catless Downpipe, BMS Intake, Wagner FMIC. I run and approx. E30 blend. On a Mustang dyno, JB1 on Map 1, I am 336 HP.

In the order process, I will be adding a Pure Stage 2 Turbo, Fuel it PI plate, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, and considering a small addition of Meth to assist cooling (I am in AZ, and summer ambient will be 100+ every day).

Who else has a seriously modded F10/N55 car? What have they achieved?

Wheels.jpg

dyno.jpg

2. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Hey, you're local! There is a person on the forum who has a low 11's 535.

3. Alan

Alan Private

I have seen a 2010 posted an 11.2, but nothing close from an N55 535i. I understand it isn't the ideal car to go fast in, but I enjoy the car, and I know with its weight it won't be as fast as a comparable 135/335.

4. Alan

Alan Private

This week I also pulled the stock rims, and I had put on those M5 Stock Wheels (20x9 et34 front and 20x10 et 34 rear) that had been powder coated black. It's time to get off the stock config and RunOnFlat Tires (Dealer replaced previous set) and get something that will hook up better. On my 336HP I could brake those away at will and they were a bit slick on a hard launch.

5. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    You're right I think that is an N54.

Have you seen the speedtech turbo kit? Not sure if that works with a 535 though:
    https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/speedtech-stage-3-n55-600whp.1226/

6. Alan

Alan Private

I believe their kit is only for 335i at this time.

I have to give Props to @[email protected]! , he has been a great resource for me to bounce ideas off on what would be the best way to go. Soon it will be coming together. I was hoping to be ready for NFZ in a few weeks but that will be too close.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  7. Twisted Tuning

Twisted Tuning Sergeant Vendor

lots of options out and coming out for the N55. How soon are you looking to make the upgrade?

8. Those wheels look great Alan.

9. Alan

Alan Private

Thanks! How is your ST coming along?

10. Alan

Alan Private

VERY soon, we have talked through email recently. Parts have all been ordered already, waiting on turbo to arrive. Fuel-It Parts came next day after ordering!

11. Twisted Tuning

ahh, ok. sorry if i didnt remember. I get massive numbers of emails. But you emailed me about the DME unlock, correct?

12. Alan

Alan Private

Correct. What's the best way to communicate with you?

13. Twisted Tuning

email is 100% fine.

14. Stück

Stück Private

Houston, TX
    14 535i, 13 X3 35i
    I've got a couple things done :) I don't know exactly what I'm making though, and I still have a ways to go with the tune before I'm maxed out. If you trust Dashcommand I'm making 460hp / 535 tq. I'm still on straight 93 pump.

15. Alan

Alan Private

I've seen and appreciate all the build threads you have posted. I didn't know if you had run it on a dyno yet to see what it was making or on the track. Are you adding supplemental fuel?

16. Stück

Stück Private

Houston, TX
    14 535i, 13 X3 35i
    No, still on stock fueling system. I intend to explore limits incrementally and upgrade as needed. @[email protected] and I are working on a dual HPFP solution for N55 cars to push them well into tranny-killer territory without resorting to port/meth injection silliness.

I'll run it on the dyno when the tune has eeked out every drop available, until then the numbers would only represent wasted money.

17. Alan

Alan Private

IMG_1393-small.jpg
    IMG_1184-small.jpg
    IMG_1180-small.jpg
    IMG_1176-small.jpg

About to get started on my upgrades!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. doublespaces