V8bait

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Texas
Would be cool to see more nitrous on the platform again, seems like it was popular for a while then died out a little bit.

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Would be cool to see more nitrous on the platform again, seems like it was popular for a while then died out a little bit.

I have had a couple people by the plate alone to use for a nitrous setup. But I haven't heard back from them. And I don't think they are on forums. Not sure if they are waiting on me to post my gains or not, lol.

But nitrous has always been great. I can tell you why people probably stopped using it. More than likely people were telling them its lame or a cheat to use nitrous. Or turbo manufacturers pushed out the thought of using Nitrous as a power adder is subpar to just upgrading a turbo(s). I've seen both phenomena across several platforms. Nitrous is no more or less of a power adder than a turbo or supercharger. They all make the desired power if you set it up properly. I've been using nitrous for years with and without turbos and SC's in unison. And its quite frankly....."GREAT".

It could also be most newer people don't understand nitrous, as to a reason why its use has been decreased.

Reactions: Abacus38

JuniorB

Sergeant
May 9, 2017
Rhode Island
Ride
07 e60
I like the plate design,and waiting results. The nos is great and feel there is a lot more I'm missing. This is a whole new setup for the n engines,the plumbing route, solinoid placement,it's a all custom build as you go kit. I have a bunch of ideas,but I see direct port is the only way to make some real power with this .

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
Hidden Armrest Switch Panel....

36048671321_9f7e9afa58_c.jpg
Custom Nitrous Switch Armrest Panel N54 by Justin Whitted, on Flickr

Reactions: 335i_lou