2E0852AF-4E55-4204-8A27-02A61B557D62.jpeg

Reactions: Rcboosted2007

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
and all these pseudo scientists come talking out there ass in fake theories of what will go wrong.

Hah. Here is another reason to use one:

Here you go: https://repositories.lib.utexas.edu...MASTERSREPORT-2016.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

"The turbo spooled up more rapidly with the turbo blanket installed in comparison to the baseline configuration. In all cases this resulted in an improved boost performance in the intake and a significant time-to-torque advantage of the engine with a torque benefit of up to 140 Nm while the acceleration was improved by 200-250 rpm for most of the tip-in event

The improvement of the turbocharger performance provided this engine performance advantage because the turbocharger spool-up was faster which resulted in a boost pressure advantage of up to 0.3 bar when the PTP Turbo Blanket was mounted."

Small money given the gains.

cloud9blue

Sergeant
Oct 17, 2017
Ride
09 E92 335i
;)Some people hypothesize, and some people just get shit done.

what shit have you got done on your car? those mmp stage 3 twins? lol... your mods are pretty 2012 for this platform.

anyway, you asked the question first, so don't shit on people who are trying to help if you want to stay ignorant.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sshec152

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
I guess they didnt teach you sarcasm lmfao. What i fool... yea obviously it qualifies me. Go back to hypothesize a better attack plan junior. Hopefully its not a slow one.
not everyone enjoys the dick measuring contest of driving an auto trans street car at a 1/4 mile drag strip.

ok, you are installing a crank case vent, so that makes you the leading authority for heat transfer and materials science now.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
I never said wpoxy resin nor did i aske for a 1/4 mile slip, u must really be slow all around. One should not make assumptions. Sorry your car is slow and you now have to imagine your a F1 driver with no slips or facts to back up any of your worthless claims. Dont shit on peoples builds unless you can nut up and build something that you yourself can test and provide feed back. Your the same kind of person who demands data from vendors but talks out of your ass based on paper work... shut up and drive. Dont make that auto/manual excuse. Spend some time wrenching and less time trolling, and you will have a better performing car. My Man car is way faster in a straight line and track than my auto n54. Good luck

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Some people hypothesize, and some people just get shit done.

and some people have experience with top mount single turbos and the N54. Both the manufacturer of the OPs kit and the manufacturer of probably the most installed N54 top mount kit ship a turbo blanket with their kits and tell you to use it. They don't tell you to use it for the performance gains which I showed/proved to you above with actual math done on an engine dyno and in a controlled lab.

I'm looking forward to @dyezak and to see what he experiences without one as I have always read you need to use one and wrap your downpipe.

View attachment 12458 Heres my resume for reference

Missing parts? That you like stickers?

I used to paint my engine bay parts when I was 17 too ;)

Honest question, how old are you?

Sorry your car is slow and you now have to imagine your a F1 driver with no slips or facts to back up any of your worthless claims. Dont shit on peoples builds unless you can nut up and build something that you yourself can test and provide feed back. Your the same kind of person who demands data from vendors but talks out of your ass based on paper work... shut up and drive. Dont make that auto/manual excuse. Spend some time wrenching and less time trolling, and you will have a better performing car. My Man car is way faster in a straight line and track than my auto n54.

I don't think anyone has been 'shitting' on anyone build in this thread. Providing advice and asking questions is all that has been done unless I missed something?

What is your man car? does it make you feel like a man when you drive it? does it have stickers and painted plastic on it as well?

@cloud9blue It's probably not worth responding to him now that I think about it.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
and some people have experience with top mount single turbos and the N54. Both the manufacturer of the OPs kit and the manufacturer of probably the most installed N54 top mount kit ship a turbo blanket with their kits and tell you to use it. They don't tell you to use it for the performance gains which I showed/proved to you above with actual math done on an engine dyno and in a controlled lab.

I'm looking forward to @dyezak and to see what he experiences without one as I have always read you need to use one and wrap your downpipe.

I don't think anyone has been 'shitting' on anyone build in this thread. Providing advice and asking questions is all that has been done unless I missed something?

What is your man car? does it make you feel like a man when you drive it? does it have stickers and painted plastic on it as well?

@cloud9blue It's probably not worth responding to him now that I think about it.
Im 30

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
How is age relevant to a build. Would you like any other information about me. Im in industrial engineering where we develop large ton industrial cold storage facilities.i enjoy Real estate projects and business start ups. I like going fast. I have a wife and daughter here in california.Thanks for information for that Cummins diseal. Remember to leave room on my dick for others. Stop pretending to be an expert. I know the truth hurts but your not an expert and you must except that. try things out on our cars before talking down on projects. And making suggestions towards a build that superior. Mmps in 2012 lol you guys crack me up

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
09600A5D-79B5-4A87-8BE3-2D1B79D117F7.jpeg

Man. Short for manual. Its a.............. mustang.... not a newer one as they are too overpriced for perforu. Its a 1968 lol. Yes it does have paint on the car, and no stickers but emblems if you hate those too.