N54 Jewelry

The Convert

Captain
Jun 4, 2017
Ride
But great job on detective work, i bought the car at 23 when i got a real job, 7 years ago in 2011. Painted componets, car etc at a younger age. Had a turbo eclipse prior lmfao. Thanks for your interest off to get yogurt. No hard feelings softies
You are the only one in here getting butt hurt and hurling insults. And your age isn't relative to the build, but it does explain your attitude. So, take your own advice and get off these boards and just go drive your Halloween themed car, bro.

cloud9blue

Sergeant
Oct 17, 2017
Ride
09 E92 335i
You are the only one in here getting butt hurt and hurling insults. And your age isn't relative to the build, but it does explain your attitude. So, take your own advice and get off these boards and just go drive your Halloween themed car, bro.

age has nothing to do with it (I am "only" 29), some ppl just have egos bigger than their brains.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
Good one, very mature lmao orange is halloween. Yes my attitude is not to roll over. My wife calls it the cal trans car. As in California transportation.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
1212F286-AF8F-4FC2-AFB2-B0BD0C611341.jpeg
Heres something you can beat off to since you love me so much

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
How is age relevant to a build. Would you like any other information about me. Im in industrial engineering where we develop large ton industrial cold storage facilities.i enjoy Real estate projects and business start ups. I like going fast. I have a wife and daughter here in california.Thanks for information for that Cummins diseal. Remember to leave room on my dick for others. Stop pretending to be an expert. I know the truth hurts but your not an expert and you must except that. try things out on our cars before talking down on projects. And making suggestions towards a build that superior. Mmps in 2012 lol you guys crack me up

Well you don't communicate like you are 30 and the stickers and painted plastic in the engine bay is what I did when I was 17 and didn't know any better ;) That is why I asked.

No one has talked down anything on the Ops build. Suggesting to use a turbo blanket and wrapped downpipe so he does not damage any wires etc. is called a helpful suggestion. @dyezak is welcome to do what he wants and can ignore what I write and others. It's fine if he blazes his own trail.

How am I pretending to be an expert? My repeating of what the manufactures of the said kits tell you to do? If they felt the turbo blanket was optional they would not include it in the kit! They would save $50 a kit. No manufacturer ships components that are not needed. Especially custom pricey single turbo kits. If people could take money out of them, they would.

Am I pretending to be an expert by posting a well thought about master's report done less than 2 years ago which is 100% applicable to the topic at hand and uses actual science & math to come to it's conclusions? Which, by the way, is that their a gains to be had by using a turbo blanket? Why don't you go refute the claims in the report with facts?

You seem to be the only one in this thread getting worked up. Now if I had to guess it's because you are a liberal and Trump said something that made you angry so you are taking it out on a car forum for some reason.

View attachment 12460 Heres something you can beat off to since you love me so much

Well we know your attitude/persona fits the body now. You must be a great hit at parties. Everyone likes to watch someone else be a tool and laugh at their expense. You skills at communication are impressive.

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
Dude im 30 i dont party, havent since 22. Got married at 23 and dont drink, i have a 5yr old daughter takes all my free time.Come on try harder then that. I didnt have a car at 17. I was the poor kid group. Not the spoiled pussies group. Hence how i can hold my own just fine. Good luck

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
The improvement of the turbocharger performance provided this engine performance advantage because the turbocharger spool-up was faster which resulted in a boost pressure advantage of up to 0.3 bar when the PTP Turbo Blanket was mounted."
Damn embarrassing to be a college student and write this poorly. This passes muster for the faculty at Austin, eh?

Filippo

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
View attachment 12463
You got little man syndrome dude? What are you, like 5'6" on a good day?
5.10 195lbs. Not that tall avg id say. What are u 6’1 145, typical hipster,with skinny jeans a beard, still finding yourself in life lmfao.id say your pretty pathetic man. I feel bad for you that your trying so hard to feel better about yourself because someone called bullshit on you.typical bottom grade millenial. If your dad stuck around for you he would tell you to man the fuck up and not be a interweb troll. Your on your own dude. Enjoy your 5 psi of boost increase and 1 liter more from your turbo blanket hypothesis.