1. Login to disable the Ads!

N54 Precision Raceworks Ignition Group Buy! - DBV2

Discussion in 'N54' started by [email protected], May 4, 2018.

1. PRECISION RACEWORKS

PRECISION RACEWORKS Corporal Vendor

Teaser of new wires
    36983017_10214594033238085_8280472843884429312_n.jpg

2. LMB335is

LMB335is Corporal

Ride:
    13 335is
    Will they be available separately as a set in the near future?

3. Panzerfaust

Panzerfaust Private

Ride:
    E92 335i
    I wouldn't worry too much man. Most of us realize you guys have the best option out for us, and that aftermarket parts will unfortunately never fit quite like OE. Your customer service has been nothing but excellent from what I've seen, and even though I don't yet have your coil kit even my questions and emails have been answered quickly and professionally.

Unfortunately with the price and age of the N54 we're now seeing a bunch of people buying them and not doing proper research on anything, and then complaining when it's not as easy as throwing an intake on their old Focus. At least the forums are filtered from that a bit, the FB groups are full of frustrating people complaining and asking questions that have been answered 30 times six years ago.

4. 335is02

335is02 Private

Ride:
    2012 BMW 335is
    Just received answer from PRW about replacement harness thank you guys. I still prefer these over BL coils there have been issues known to occur but things do happed like was said earlier and prefer them way over having to cut all my coils that’s why I went this route and ordered two kits for both my cars believe personally much better product. I understand it was a mistake just wanted clarification before said anything figured someone on here might have experience in this instal and could offer advice that’s what the forum is for. Greatly Appreciate the help from the people that ACTUALLY have experience with this product nice to have help from people using these products not just those that have Input with no real experience. But FB will just post that’s what they do. John also helped thank you again an PRW for helping sort this out.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  5. onefast2gdsm

onefast2gdsm New Member

Ride:
    07 335i
    Not doing proper research? I did my research and bought pr coils for a reason, when I receive them after waiting weeks and it doesn’t fit right because of a mistake made by the manufacturer I wasn’t aware of until I asked the person I sent the money to purchase them, that’s when I get mad, especially when the response was just cut them.

6. Panzerfaust

Panzerfaust Private

Ride:
    E92 335i
    I wasn't necessarily talking about you so much as the people who filter over from FB, but judging from pr's and your posts I still think you could have gone a different route before lighting them up on the forums. It's been known that sometimes it takes a few weeks to get them (especially if ordering from a third party) because of the whole classic "supply and demand" thing, and if PR says they've never told anyone to cut the wires and that they offered to replace anyone that had bad ones I'm inclined to believe them.

I think chances are you ordered from a middleman and unfortunately a lot of them that sell N54 stuff are not helpful at all with support. I ordered one thing from a middleman vendor once and had a fitment issue, they ignored the first two emails I sent them and then just replied to me that they were going to forward my emails to the manufacturer and politely told me to fuck off, so I understand the frustration there.

7. AllSchwarz

AllSchwarz New Member

Ride:
    2009 e92 335i
    Is there anyway to get in on this? I see the group buy is closed. I’ll pay a bit more than retail! I need them ASAP.

• Dumb - Negative Dumb - Negative x 1
    • List
  8. DCook

DCook Private

Ride:
    08 BMW e92
    Just order from PR site for regular retail. No need to overpay unless you pay for overnight shipping lol.

9. AllSchwarz

AllSchwarz New Member

Ride:
    2009 e92 335i
    The site is out of stock. This is exactly why i asked on this thread.

10. DCook

DCook Private

Ride:
    08 BMW e92
    Hmm.

@[email protected]

11. John@DBV2

[email protected] Sergeant Vendor

12. John@DBV2

[email protected] Sergeant Vendor

My pleasure to be able to assist. Thanks :) anyone else with questions just shoot PR an email and they will reply with instructions. Robert is great with the customer support.

13. Rcboosted2007

Rcboosted2007 Sergeant

Ride:
    07 335i
    Received in perfect condition and packaging. Man those quick connector adapters are the shit! Install was a 30min task. Awesome. Thanks again.

14. Rcboosted2007

Rcboosted2007 Sergeant

Ride:
    07 335i
    G
    These look great. The originals are a little weak and flex too much during install. Makes a sure seat hard. Perfect solution guys!

15. AllSchwarz

AllSchwarz New Member

Ride:
    2009 e92 335i
    Haven’t heard anything from you yet. Also emailed PR again and no email back. Original email is going on 7 days without a response.

16. Rcboosted2007

Rcboosted2007 Sergeant

Ride:
    07 335i
    Why are people on here. On this thread talking about bimmerlifes out of stock for the last 10 years coil. Take that shit to a different section.

17. AllSchwarz

AllSchwarz New Member

Ride:
    2009 e92 335i
    Who’s talking about Bimmerlife coils? This thread is for the Precision Raceworks coils.

18. PRECISION RACEWORKS

PRECISION RACEWORKS Corporal Vendor

Can you message us your email address it is hard to tell who is who on the forums since it isn't real names.

19. CaStylin

CaStylin Lurker

Ride:
    '10 535i, '09 X5 4.8l, '07 525
    Got them installed. I must say... I really like the way the N55 looks in the N54 KIMG0566.jpg

20. Rcboosted2007

Rcboosted2007 Sergeant

Ride:
    07 335i
    What with the missing bolt....jk. Nice. Did you find the boots on spark plug side to be a bit flimsy on install?