Ad: N54Tuning - Evolution Racewerks N54 FMIC - 10% OFF FREE Ship!

n54tuning.com

Corporal
Nov 16, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Happy to announce we have gone insane with pricing!!
Unlike our previous Black Fridays we are going to fill/ship orders as we receive them. If we run out of stock they will ship as soon as we have the item(s) back in stock. We most likely will run out of our popular item(s) so there may be a back order so please submit your order(s) as soon as possible as they will ship first come first serve.
ER Competition FMIC (N54/N55) [135/335/535]

N54_FMIC5.500.jpg

Introducing our new, long awaited Competition Series Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) System! Over a year of development and testing with our 135i Time Attack Race Car, our Competition FMIC is now ready. With the scorching heat found on Southern California racetracks, we pushed our 135i Time Attack Race Car to the limits in 100+ degree weather on numerous occassions. The results were 6 design revisions improving cooling efficiency and internal flow characteristics to introduce you to the ultimate intercooler solution for your 135i, 1M, and 335i!
main.php?g2_view=core.jpg

Key Features:
- Large 20"x5.5"x6" (26.5"x5.5"x6" with end tanks) High Density Bar & Plate Construction Intercooler Core.
- Cast end tanks for improved durability and internal flow characteristics.
- Mirror polished finish on intercooler assembly and piping.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth) finish on intercooler, end tanks and all piping. Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler fins against damage from road debris (rocks).
- Complete all aluminum intercooler piping, replaces all OEM rubber hoses with hard piping for improved throttle response and faster boost spool up.
- Impoved intercooler inlet and outlet pipes for better flow characteristics.
- Intercooler piping features beaded ends, silicone "hump" hoses and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Carbon Fiber Shrouding to direct airflow through the intercooler for improved efficiency.
- Maintains ALL factory components.
- Includes all hardware needed to install.
- Developed under the harsh conditions of the ER 135i Race Car.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

AlexN

Private
Feb 28, 2017
Ride
2012 E92 335IS 6MT
Black Friday is long gone now, hoping you could do the same price..
Please PM best price shipped to 33324
looking for the full kit for a 2012 6MT 335is with Tial BOV and carbon shroud