Need VO code for door chime pls (other common codes welcomed as well)

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Looking to code out a couple annoying things in the car and for some reason my FSW-PSW.MAN doesn't show "CC_ZUENDSCHLUESSEN" which is the chime for key in ignition when you open the door. Does anybody happen to know the VO/FA code needed to add it to my VO?

On a slightly separate note, if there are any other VO codes you guys think are worth adding/changing post those up as well (And yes I've gone through the 1000+ codes in the Reference Option Code List loool)! Thanks

BimmerGeeks!

Lurker
May 16, 2017
Ride
Bmw
There isn't a VO code to remove the door chime. Are you sure your pulling the trace file from your KOMBI? Looking through all versions of E90 KOMBI variants I find CC_ZUENDSCHLUESSEL as an options.

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
That's weird, I'm using an updated FSW-PSW.MAN file from like 2014 so it should be there. Just every time I read the ECU and look for CC_ZUENDSCHLUESSEL nothing shows up. Is there like an updated DATEN file I need to update or something? lol

BimmerGeeks!

Lurker
May 16, 2017
Ride
Bmw
What do you mean your using an update .man file from 2014? You read and edit the .TRC file & write the .MAN file. The file should be read directly from your KOMBI module. Email me your trace file from your KOMBI to [email protected]

Reactions: digitalashley