New LPFP Controler

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
F1A618BC-2E12-4A52-8BF7-79D655232169.png
Has anyone thought about relocating the fuel pump to the engine bay?

The MagnaFuel MP-4303 is a high hp capible external pump that could work for this idea. I was thinking that you could replace the OEM fuel pump with a fuel hose that gets tied down to the bottom of the bucket, then add new -5an/8an fuel line from the tank to the engine bay, then you install the mp-4303 in the engine bay with a fuel pressure regulator that then connects to the hpfp. Seems like a cheaper and more reliable solution over 3 pumps, hobb's switch/control modules.
something like this?

Reactions: screaminfast

pysical

Sergeant
Jun 16, 2017
Ride
2009 335xi E90
VTT runs, or has ran a Radium Surge tank before.
https://www.bummerboost.com/content.php?6811-1200WHP-Capable-fuel-system

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
Anyone have any news about the @PRECISION RACEWORKS billet fuel hat with integrated FPR?

I think dual DW400’s, a billet fuel hat and this new controller would be an ideal fuel system.

Billet fuel hats are available now we started shipping them a few weeks back with excellent feedback. As for the DW400's save your money there are better options and better solutions. But that's another topic for another time ;)

Jlcn54

Private
Mar 2, 2017
Billet fuel hats are available now we started shipping them a few weeks back with excellent feedback. As for the DW400's save your money there are better options and better solutions. But that's another topic for another time ;)
whats this fuel hat your talking about? I already have your stage 3 will this make it run more consistent?

artsoasis

Lurker
Nov 5, 2016
Texas
I'm having trouble myself deciding between the fuel it bucketless stage 2+ and a PR stage 2 kit. What single pump solutions are better than a DW400?

Is an aftermarket controller even needed?

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
I'm having trouble myself deciding between the fuel it bucketless stage 2+ and a PR stage 2 kit. What single pump solutions are better than a DW400?

Is an aftermarket controller even needed?

Artsoasis shoot us an email [email protected] and we will give you information about all current market options pro's and con's to each and arm your with knowledge that matches your HP goals to decide what pump is best for you. There is a place for Bucket and a place for Bucketless but there are many factors that go into the fueling solution that is best for you now and for where you want to go with the car.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Has anyone thought about relocating the fuel pump to the engine bay?

The MagnaFuel MP-4303 is a high hp capible external pump that could work for this idea. I was thinking that you could replace the OEM fuel pump with a fuel hose that gets tied down to the bottom of the bucket, then add new -5an/8an fuel line from the tank to the engine bay, then you install the mp-4303 in the engine bay with a fuel pressure regulator that then connects to the hpfp. Seems like a cheaper and more reliable solution over 3 pumps, hobb's switch/control modules.

The only other discussion I've seen related to MagnaFuel is this one:

https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/lpfp-magnafuel-750.2285/