Not able to reach boost target

Mon54ster

Lurker
Aug 15, 2020
Hello guys! I'm trying to find out why I cant reach boost target. I have no codes whatsoever and the car is FBO. It is a z4 sdrive35i DCT trans. Upgraded turbos, inlets, 7.5fmic, ER Chargepipe with turbosmart bov, downpipes, flex fuel kit, PR coils. No wastegate rattle at all. Only thing I haven't done is tapping the manifold for the bov vacum line. Thanks in advance!

IMG_20200911_160722.jpg

Mon54ster

Lurker
Aug 15, 2020
Thanks! Car made 400whp and 396ft.lbs on 14psi and E30. But I need to find where the leak is. I guess boost mean is boost detected at the CP right?

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Also see the stft's how they follow real close and yours are spaced out, not a big deal but it will get worse.

You will need to change 1 injector at a time on bank 1 and test each time to find out which one is leaking.

Reactions: Mon54ster

Mon54ster

Lurker
Aug 15, 2020
Also see the stft's how they follow real close and yours are spaced out, not a big deal but it will get worse.

You will need to change 1 injector at a time on bank 1 and test each time to find out which one is leaking.
Would the burble tune on mhd cause this issue? Its currently on its max setting for 1 second. Also is there any way to test boost solenoids? What can you tell from mi wg parameters? Turbos seem to be holding boost pretty well. No rattle at all.

Mon54ster

Lurker
Aug 15, 2020
Would the burble tune on mhd cause this issue? Its currently on its max setting for 1 second. Also is there any way to test boost solenoids? What can you tell from mi wg parameters? Turbos seem to be holding boost pretty well. No rattle at all.
Also these datalogs were on the base map, I have received the revision and will be datalogging on friday. Sadly my tuner is a little bit lacking on providing information on what he sees on the datalogs :( would like a little more personalized help from him.