NOW AVAILABLE KPD Stage 1 & Stage 2 Bucketless LPFP Brackets

iminhell1

Sergeant
Jun 17, 2018
I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me. Email me @ [email protected] for the instructions. The Single pump goes in first then the secondary pump slides down on the primary pump and bolted in from the top.

I tried that.
The problem then becomes trying to do the electrical for the add-on pump. With the short wires it's an utter nightmare.

IMO, if the brackets where just smaller you could have put them in as one unit and saved material and headache. As it is now I'm returning them.

KPDcompany

Private
May 7, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ride
2008 335i E90
I tried that.
The problem then becomes trying to do the electrical for the add-on pump. With the short wires it's an utter nightmare.

IMO, if the brackets where just smaller you could have put them in as one unit and saved material and headache. As it is now I'm returning them.

I'm sorry you feel that way, do you have a copy of the install instructions? There are certain steps in them that should make this much easier. I've installed multiple myself with no issues, but I thank you for your suggestions. I would like to personally help you figure this out if you will give me the chance before returning. Please email me [email protected] I will send you the instructions, and give you my personal cell number.

Reactions: typedRew and WOT808

twinturbos

Sergeant
Jan 1, 2019
Ride
E92 335i MT
Last edited:

KPDcompany

Private
May 7, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ride
2008 335i E90
I've been thinking of getting this to make sure I don't run out of gas when cornering hard.
Edited:
Just watched the video for the Hydramat. It's impressive.
https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/hydramat/hydramats/parts/16-111
So I guess this should fit a Fuel-It stage 2 pump(I believe it's a walbro 450) ?

Those are great, but honestly only useful for less than 1/4 tank. They do work great though. They will fit any Walbro 450 or 525 or any pump for that matter. They are compatible with our kit as well.