SOLD Original 2007 Owner, Clean Title, FULL BUILD

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
I don't agree on the "no one wants to buy a modded car" - first off ... absolutes are just factually wrong when it comes to most things.

$16k is a very reasonable starting price on this car. Someone serious would likely be in the ballpark. Low miles on the car, the cost of the power parts push it over the KBB. And there is a shit ton of stuff here.

Here's another choice. Someone looking to do a build - you buy this car. Take the parts for your car that you want (there is so much to choose from), and flip the car with what's left. My guess is the number of people on this forum that can stroke a check for all the parts listed, in one sitting, can be counted on 1-2 hands. Those who could afford all these parts over several years, 2-3 hands. You buy this car, fix it or harvest what you want, and flip it and I think you'll be into a build for a fraction of actual cost. Just a thought.

As a car buddy of mine says, "there is an ass for every seat."

Filippo

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
I don't agree on the "no one wants to buy a modded car" - first off ... absolutes are just factually wrong when it comes to most things.

$16k is a very reasonable starting price on this car. Someone serious would likely be in the ballpark. Low miles on the car, the cost of the power parts push it over the KBB. And there is a shit ton of stuff here.

Here's another choice. Someone looking to do a build - you buy this car. Take the parts for your car that you want (there is so much to choose from), and flip the car with what's left. My guess is the number of people on this forum that can stroke a check for all the parts listed, in one sitting, can be counted on 1-2 hands. Those who could afford all these parts over several years, 2-3 hands. You buy this car, fix it or harvest what you want, and flip it and I think you'll be into a build for a fraction of actual cost. Just a thought.

Filippo
Great advice. A lot of people have a hard time understanding the strategy and savings. Ive had two people back out of my car sale. 700whp and up is not a cheap venture.Maybe once he sales his ill put mine up.

Reactions: lamia2super

lamia2super

Corporal
Dec 3, 2016
Miami, FL
Ride
2007 BMW 335i & 2016 Tacoma

Filippo

Yup, my loss is their gain

lamia2super

Corporal
Dec 3, 2016
Miami, FL
Ride
2007 BMW 335i & 2016 Tacoma
bump

Compression/Leak Test
cyl 1 190 psi 25% leak down